• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Need to offload screens of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe — share your own and discuss the ART!

Neiteio

@Hispanicguy — I really dig the White Yoshi + City Tripper combo. The white-and-red color scheme looks so slick!

I've been playing the Bell Cup a lot lately. I have favorite courses in every cup, and every course is good, but I think the Bell Cup might be the most consistent in terms of gameplay (Neo Bowser City / Ribbon City / Super Bell Subway / Big Blue).

I also like the art in each course. I didn't fully appreciate Super Bell Subway at first, but the old-timey metro look has really grown on me!

-shadow-

Not many, but still:

img_20170523_224544wypzw.jpg

img_20170523_224555cpq8w.jpg

img_20170523_223242y1qh8.jpg

img_20170523_2232492plqic.jpg

Neiteio

Hey OP, I have a question :) How do you transfer your Screenshots from the Nintendo Switch to the PC?
I save everything to a microSD card. When I'm ready to transfer, I power off the Switch all the way, pop out the card, pop it in my PC (microSD cards come with an adapter), and simply copy/paste them onto my desktop. Then I upload from my desktop to abload.de and post the image links here!

Guardians

Banned
I save everything to a microSD card. When I'm ready to transfer, I power off the Switch all the way, pop out the card, pop it in my PC (microSD cards come with an adapter), and simply copy/paste them onto my desktop. Then I upload from my desktop to abload.de and post the image links here!

ScOULaris

Just came across this awesome thread. Great to know that there are people out there who appreciate MK8's incredible art style and level design as much as I do. I marvel at it every time I play.

Even mainline Mario games like Odyssey never seem to match the Pixar-esque polish and detail of MK8 in my eyes. It's Nintendo's best-looking game to date easily.

Much like the OP my mind swirls with Universal park theming and ride concepts whenever I play MK8. As someone who lives in Florida, I really hope that the park features a similar level of detail and immersion.

Top Bottom