• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Neglected girlfriend gives boyfriend's PS3 collection away on craigslist for free...

sarcastor

and I didn't get it :(

zBQuhjl.jpg

On one hand, that's a fucked up thing to do to your boyfriend while he's out of town. But then again, if he's been playing video games instead of spending time with her, that's a deal breaker.

But giving his stuff away to a random stranger while he's out of town? That's cuckoo-land, right?

Updated: the image from the ad is originally from this website, so either the ad is fake or she just stole the photo, so these are NOT the boyfriend's games:

http://oneofswords.com/2012/02/win-ten-activision-playstation-3-games/

sarcastor

maybe he had PS Plus? or he took the better games with him?

How good of a girlfriend can she be if the dude would rather go play Singularity or Call of Duty 3?

So instead of making the sane and right choice, (why didn't she just leave if it was up to "me or the video game collection"?) she decided to give away his property instead whilst he was away...

Air

Banned
So he chose the games, which made her want to sell his stuff to get back at him? Wouldn't it be easier to dump him? Lol.

Edit: if she wanted to salvage the relationship, she probably has already failed, unless the guy is a clown.

m3k

Cuckoo land indeed... Should've just ended it but at least someone got a ps3 and we got a laugh out of it

Pkaz01

I don't get why she thinks he is going to stay with her after that.

A sane person would have just broken up with him.

Mariolee

Boyfriend was smart. He hid away the really good games and left the bad ones out in the open, making everyone a satisfied winner.

Right?

For those games? What? Who would be addicted with those games? WHy? Why does the girlfriend have access to them? Why is the boyfriend a dumbass for giving her access to it?

No. Just no. You don't do that. Just..

way more

Reminds me of this.

Harsh Light Of Morning Falls On One-Night Stand's DVD Collection

onion_news434_jpg_600x1000_q85.jpg

"It struck me as weird that the same person would possess both Hellraiser 2 and Holy Man," Pearle said. "What did it mean? That he's a guy with eclectic tastes, and therefore tolerant and open-minded? Or is he just meek and wishy-washy, surrendering his tastes and imagination to arbitrary pop-culture dictates? He seemed like such a smart, cool guy."

Continued Pearle: "I slept with a guy who, at some point in his life, walked into a store and said to the cashier, 'Hi, I would like to purchase this copy of The Legend Of Bagger Vance.'"
http://www.theonion.com/articles/harsh-light-of-morning-falls-on-onenight-stands-dv,1427/

theaface

Giving your partner's stuff away? Yeah, I can't see that relationship lasting a whole lot longer.

Horrible collection though.

AppleMIX

Never understood this line of reasoning.

He's not paying attention to me so I'm going to destroy/sell off things he loves so he'll spend more time with me.

Instro

She must be fucking awful if he is addicted to shit games like those. Also, he should give her away on Craigslist.

soco

i'm sure this will solve her problem. if she's not getting what she wants and warned him, just f'n leave. pissing him off isn't going to solve that problem.

Omega

Banned
Is her bf Bobby Kotick or something? Those are all Activision games

also, what a bitch. "pick me or the games" but then she makes the choice anyway.

Top Bottom