• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF 2.0 Error Reporting & Feedback Thread

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Can't find anything like that.
53061960926_756db934b3_o.png

53062349895_e66f6e7e27_o.png

New might not be there when you are on the phone. At least it is missing for me.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Is there a way to sort threads by newest created?
In any forum, you can click on filters, then change "sort by" to "First message".

1hyTubO.png

The result will be that forum, with threads sorted by newest created

Mistake

For some reason I can't login using desktop. Doesn't matter what browser and I already tried clearing cookies and cache. Mobile site is fine.

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right
For some reason I can't login using desktop. Doesn't matter what browser and I already tried clearing cookies and cache. Mobile site is fine.

I'm unable to log in via any of my Apple devices, though I suspect this might be a red herring. I'm still able to log into my account via Chrome on my Win11 system, which is how I'm able to even post this, but Firefox on the same system also fails.

Mistake

I'm unable to log in via any of my Apple devices, though I suspect this might be a red herring. I'm still able to log into my account via Chrome on my Win11 system, which is how I'm able to even post this, but Firefox on the same system also fails.
I tried ff and brave, neither worked. Just went back to the same screen. Brave mobile is fine

Last edited:

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right
I tried ff and brave, neither worked. Just went back to the same screen. Brave mobile is fine

In my case, the staff directly disabling 2FA for my account (because I was unable to do it) allowed me to log in successfully.

Last edited:

Kupfer

My OCD is triggered by the truncated symbols while scrolling down.

I'm using Firefox and it appears on both screens, in 1440p and 1080p.

LRqEdOU.jpg

Can't unsee it no more.

Last edited:

Kupfer

Question :
Do users who are added as a quote through a subsequent edit of an existing post receive a notification?

Top Bottom