• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2015 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods & MORE!

Yasawas

Disgaea 5! Excited. I usually scorn limited editions but I thought since I was likely going to get caught by customs anyway I might as well buy the useless tat version of this.

dCjKidj.jpg

6klG2KZ.jpg

and some other wee bits. Apparently I only buy games that last 50 hours minimum.

efiABnq.jpg

illusionary

My copy of the Dracula's Tomb Edition of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 arrived today - nice and cheap from The Game Collection, albeit not quite the 'new' condition that was promised (DLC codes already redeemed). I have to admit that despite having seen the warnings, I was still somewhat taken aback by the size of the thing!

T9fcX8F.jpg

Asparagus

My old desk chair finally gave up the ghost so I went and bought a new one. My old one was great and lasted years so I ended up buying the exact same model, they do it in a nice fabric now so I grabbed that over the standard black leather.
BG340IE.jpg

And a few games I've been waiting for came in. The second floppy disk on Lemmings 2 doesn't work though ¬_¬
aTCJZRP.jpg

etta

my hard graphic balls
Arghhh I'm too excited I'll just add the pictures tomorrow. Ordered a iPad Air 2 64GB silver. Hnnnng need to find something to busy myself with.

pjGNELy.jpg

Finally! Love this film. Shame about the almost non existing special features. :/
Ridley Scott's DVDs/BRs spoiled me too much in that regard.

Olengie

20150409_134238_zpsrnuitivr.jpg

Wii Motes Plus a buck a piece, Monty Python BR for 1.99 from a Thrift Store.

Been looking for El Shaddai for a long time, someone finlly traded in a copy to Gamestop.

Warcraft 2 PS1 was 1.50. Apparently its pretty pricey. Been lookig for KOTOR for a long time, picked it up for 2.50. R.O.D. the movie, Sins of a Solar Empire GOTYE (always been interested), Big O II Complete Series were 1.75 each at a new store by my house. Pretty awesome.

Not shown: Blue Dragon.

etta

my hard graphic balls
I promised pictures for yesterday and I'm sorry, I completely forgot to take some when I unpacked it, I was too distracted by the gorgeous screen.

dNbeZSQ.jpg

xbsFHaJ.jpg

Jomjom

Banned
Found this on my lunch break today at the gamestop next door. They only had the plastic sleeve in the shelf so i guess people thought the case was missing. Looks brand new. All complete and disc was completely untouched. $36 bucks after bday coupon. Such a good Friday!! Also got called by GS corporate and offered full wave 4 preorder today!

BOTEC

I mean, they might as well be two of the same thing:

1In6spH.jpg

I was in a Sega CD mood the other day looking for something dumb to pick up. I had no idea that Kamen Rider game even existed. Poorly localized Japanese action TV show FMV game on the Sega CD, how could I pass this up?

jonno394

Saiyuki Reloaded MVM Boxset and Muramasa Blessings of Amitabha Collectors Edition

17107034891_487f9d8d67_c.jpg

16921489249_16551f2cd9_c.jpg

Already own Muramasa digitally but this was pretty cheap on ebay so added it to my physical collection. Shame my EU save won't work on it though :/

Love this print, might frame it

17107032721_8a9305e8c1_c.jpg

Asherdude

MfLc5AH.jpg

This was Gamestops Halo Master Chief collection - I guess that they ran out of black boxes. And I also bought Titanfall, Ori and the Blind Forest, and Forza Horizons 2 as a download.

Top Bottom