• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NEOGAF Desktop thread! Yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1641_desk.jpg

fbcamp

Banned
Help! I keep on getting a message from Aston shell saying that there are no disks in my dvd drive, and I have to click like 30 times real fast to get these messages off the screen. It's killing my mouse.

Hooker

Friend, where can I get that 4 season wallpaper?!

I've been looking for it since the first time you've posted it!

Grubdog

Banned
I have the same Pikmin 2 one that BuddyChrist83 has, it kicks ass. Actually i'm switching between that one, and this Animal Crossing one.

desktop.gif

chimpychi

hmm..I couldn't make heads or tails of that Aston shell..looks nice but I had no clue what I was doing...where's a help or tutorial

Fusebox

Banned
Great desktops guys, and a big smiling #$%^ you to everyone who didnt resize and thought we'd appreciate scrolling across both of their 1280 x 1024 desktops not naming any names FRIEND.

Hitler yours is awesome, I used to have a mad Objectdock o/s with all live icons but I couldnt be stuffed redoing it after a rebuild but yours is terrific.

Anyways, here's my skinned XP job from my laptop at the mo', it calms me down:

desktoplap.jpg

Fusebox

Banned
Minotauro said:
Actually, it's from the recent K-1 Romanex show. Pretty much the same thing though.

Yeah, I know K-1, well I've seen K-1 Oceania a few times anyway. Mark Hunt rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom