• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Fantasy Critic 2021 - Put Your Internet Money Where Your Mouth Is

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Hi everyone! iconmaster iconmaster and I have been playing Fantasy Critic for a few years now with a rotating cast of Gaffers. The general idea is, everybody takes turns choosing games that they believe will release in 2021 and get a good Opencritic score. Over the year we also bid on games that are announced, and at the end, the winner is the one with the highest total score. No prizes, just a smug sense of satisfaction that you have the keenest eye for what's hot.

So, who wants to play 2021? Ideally we would have no more than 10 total and it's probably better to have less than that. I'll manage it via a group PM once we have a few players. Please only sign up if you're gonna check in now and again through the year to see how everyone is doing, and to bid on games when they're available.

Post here if you're interested and I'll set up a group chat in the next few days to get it going.

Top Bottom