• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT7| Make friends, then kill them (SIGNUPS OPEN, NEW PLAYERS WELCOME)

RetroMG

Gafia Season Pass includes ALL skins ( including the Retro Retro skin )

PWAvatar.gif

That's a VERY retro Retro skin. That's from even before I was RetroMG.

about $3.50 + the LP tax

if you pay an extra $5 you can pick Sorian's song

Can I pay in cuteness?

I really need to decide Sorian's playlist.

Will the Gafia Season Pass just be a bunch of skins? Well...honestly....that Sorian skin DOES look very good.....hm......

You know how to pick them Melon, those 2 are probably the worst in the series :)
No, those CDI games don't count :mad:
and neither does link crossbow training.

Well, I had fun with them at least.

Someone get these two some copies of A Link To the Past, Ocarina of Time, Link's Awakening, and Majora's Mask pronto! ;_;

I have both Ocarina and Majora for the 3DS. Just never touched them.

RetroMG

RetroMG - " Not as great as the best Zelda game of all time (Wand of Gamelon) but it's pretty good " 8/10

"There's actually a half-decent game in there, but you'd need a pickaxe and some dynamite to find it." - RetroMG

My actual opinion of Zelda: Wand of Gamelon.

Kyanrute

Kyan paid the big bucks not to be Scum ever again

$5 to be exact

He only paid me so it only affects my games.

take note fellow zeldos

my AMAZING vote could be yours!

NOW for the cheap price of:

vague promises about rng rigging

GET YOUR OWN KYAN VOTE TODAY!*

*supply limited, priority given to past gamerunners, the goods are delivered right after purchase and thus the purchase cannot be cancelled

Sawneeks

Banned
No Wind Waker.

imagenck1b.png

I haven't felt the need to buy Wind Waker or Twilight Princess HD, seeing as I own the originals and can still play them.

Let me just make a note here to remember to modkill sophia once the game starts...

Wind Waker and A Link to the Past are my two favorite Zelda games.

If you ever do decide to pick up one get WW HD and skip TP HD. The quality of life improvements they added make it the definitive version of that game and they didn't really add/change enough in TP to make it worth it.

Can I pay in cuteness?

I really need to decide Sorian's playlist.

This is also acceptable.

Feel free to submit the Sorian Mixtape whenever you can.

PWAvatar.gif

That's a VERY retro Retro skin. That's from even before I was RetroMG.

Gafia Season Pass also includes the fabled Gafia Lore Book detailing the origins of Scumtells, the tumultuous relationship of Topo and Roy, the scientific breakdown of a Blarg, and much more!

RetroMG

Gafia Season Pass also includes the fabled Gafia Lore Book detailing the origins of Scumtells, the tumultuous relationship of Topo and Roy, the scientific breakdown of a Blarg, and much more!

True story: I've actually thought about writing this.

roytheone

Let me just make a note here to remember to modkill sophia once the game starts...

If you ever do decide to pick up one get WW HD and skip TP HD. The quality of life improvements they added make it the definitive version of that game and they didn't really add/change enough in TP to make it worth it.

This is also acceptable.

Feel free to submit the Sorian Mixtape whenever you can.

Does it have pictures?

Sophia

I probably won't pick up either, although I might try and find Windwaker HD for cheap. Would rather get Breath of the Wild (and maaaybe a Switch)

Natiko

Banned
"There's actually a half-decent game in there, but you'd need a pickaxe and some dynamite to find it." - RetroMG

My actual opinion of Zelda: Wand of Gamelon.
So The Legend of Zelda: Minecraft Edition?

As if the Zelda name has enough pull to take priority over Minecraft at this point.

Sawneeks

Banned
sign me up for Zelda :)

There are now 3 spots left for Zelda Mafia! \o/

Does it have pictures?

Many pictures

I probably won't pick up either, although I might try and find Windwaker HD for cheap. Would rather get Breath of the Wild (and maaaybe a Switch)

If you ever decide to it's worth it. c:

Hopefully there will be a Switch + Zelda bundle at launch so it will be easy to just get both.

Sawneeks

Banned
Should I join Zelda mafia and end every post with this?
images

And repost it if they accidentally say no?

"So do you guys think I'm Town?"

"No."

"...what? No."

"Fine, yes."

You now have to do this, Roy. :x

I'd like to apply for Zelda.

Can't wait to kill those Darkspawn.

Roll me as the Hero of Ferelden or The Inquisitor, please.

Not Hawke, though.

Never Hawke
wait we can do this?!?

i would like to apply for the position of The Chosen Undead, or The Bearer of the Curse.

not the Ashen One tho, beat that game twice and still have no idea what the hell being unkindled is supposed to mean.

has anyone made a Souls Mafia yet?

i should make a Souls Mafia

Ourobolus

Banned
wait we can do this?!?

i would like to apply for the position of The Chosen Undead, or The Bearer of the Curse.

not the Ashen One tho, beat that game twice and still have no idea what the hell being unkindled is supposed to mean.

I mean we had Bloodborne.

Sawneeks

Banned
2 spots left!

wait we can do this?!?

you're a bunch of ash made from the ash of other dark souls player characters who failed to kindle the first flame

you are to take your sword and go light yourself on fire

i'm only semi-joking >.>;

I'm surprised Dark Souls Mafia hasn't been a thing yet, we already had Bloodborne Mafia too. o:

2 spots left!

you're a bunch of ash made from the ash of other dark souls player characters who failed to kindle the first flame

you are to take your sword and go light yourself on fire

i'm only semi-joking >.>;

I'm surprised Dark Souls Mafia hasn't been a thing yet, we already had Bloodborne Mafia too. o:

now why the hell couldn't the the fire keeper just say that!

instead i just got this bullshit:
665.png

yeah, yeah imma make Mafia Souls,
unless me and yin finally actually make Berserk Mafia

Sawneeks

Banned
Yea but I already signed up so I'm in for something i'll regret forever already, miss spider

That's the spirit, Kawl. <3

It's been a while since I last played mafia, so why not? I'll take the last spot for Zelda mafia!

And that's the last one! If you were unable to sign up but still want a chance to play, feel free to sign up for the replacement list. c:

Main Thread will be up shortly!

Kawl_USC

That's the spirit, Kawl. <3

And that's the last one! If you were unable to sign up but still want a chance to play, feel free to sign up for the replacement list. c:

Main Thread will be up shortly!

Role PMs when? I didn't send 5 dogecoins for nothing ms garbo

Top Bottom