• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT7| Make friends, then kill them (SIGNUPS OPEN, NEW PLAYERS WELCOME)

CCS

Banned
I'm sensing some subtle shade being thrown at my Fact of the Day.

you can't stop fact of the day until you pry it from my cold, dead hands

Unsubscribe from Cabot Facts.

Thank you for subscribing to Cabot Facts. Did you know that Cabot has alcohol in his cells instead of water?

PzmN6uj.jpg

Role PMs are out.

If you didn't get one, or have any questions please let me know.

Main thread is [HERE]

Countdown to Day 1:
tur_1485122400.png

The final battle between Hope and Despair is about to begin.

Trapped inside an old Hope's Peak campus on a remote island, the Future Foundation must participate in one last deadly game. They must find and eliminate the remnants of despair who have infiltrated their ranks to put an end to the killing games once and for all.

But they have more than just despair to contend with: Every participant in the game has been given a forbidden action, something which they must avoid doing under any circumstances* or else face immediate elimination

*for balance purposes, there may be some circumstances where certain forbidden actions are lifted.

Player count: 18
Complexity: Standard Roles, Bastard due to Forbidden Action mechanic.
This is a cosplay game, however role names do not correspond to existing Danganronpa characters, and so no knowledge of the anime is required. Flavour may contain anime spoilers.

Signups coming soon

Sawneeks

Banned
That said, I've seen some of the set-up and oh boy.

You guys are in for one crazy fun ride.

If you have any interest you should totally sign up.

Top Bottom