• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF, Show me your Xbox 360 Avatars

With the impending rollout of the "Avatar Marketplace" and avatar content unlocked via achievements, I thought it might be fun to make a new thread designed for nothing more than the members of NeoGAF to post their avatar. I'm interested in seeing a huge collection of GAF 360 avatars that we can revisit from time to time and observe how many people wasted spacebucks on digital clothing, who unlocked avatar content from games, who went out of their way to make their avatar look as crazy as possible, etc. All you’ve got to do is display your avatar in your post.
To do that, insert an image with the following URL:
Code:
http://avatar.xboxlive.com/avatar/your gamertag/avatar-body.png
Just replace “your gamertag” with whatever your gamertag actually is. The image will automatically update to reflect any changes you make to your avatar.

Let me get the ball rolling:

Jhoan

More or less looks accurate except I have a mustache and a goatee (not connected). Only thing missing is a birth mark (a small dot) on the right corner of my mouth.

ghst

thanks for the laugh
going by your likenesses, i imagine every single one of you refuses to leave their home without a scrotum caked in coconut butter and a pocket full of roofies.

Top Bottom