• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF: WonderSwan Club / aka: Tumbleweed Portable Club

Powwa

This looks like a barren thread but what the hell. I just got a WonderSwan Color recently and got my first 2 games today. Digimon Battle Spirit and Digimon Cathode Tamer. I have a few other games on the way as well like Makaimura, Pocket Fighter, Puyo Puyo Tsu and Digimon Battle Spirit 1.5.

I've read it on the internet before but the screen is really quite hard to see! Does SwanCrystal improve a lot on it?

This looks like a barren thread but what the hell. I just got a WonderSwan Color recently and got my first 2 games today. Digimon Battle Spirit and Digimon Cathode Tamer. I have a few other games on the way as well like Makaimura, Pocket Fighter, Puyo Puyo Tsu and Digimon Battle Spirit 1.5.

I've read it on the internet before but the screen is really quite hard to see! Does SwanCrystal improve a lot on it?

SC is sharper, but it's still not backlit or anything

Powwa

SC is sharper, but it's still not backlit or anything

Yes I'm aware of that, was just wondering if it's a bit easier to look at since I had quite a trouble to play with it. Funny thing is I've never owned a handheld that isn't backlit even though they were available when I was younger so I'm kinda struggling. I saw that there was a worm light available for the console but I had no luck searching for it.

The SwanCrystal screen is a lot like the original GBA's. It's not backlit, it's still kinda dim but it's a huge improvement over the WonderSwan Color's.

Powwa

The SwanCrystal screen is a lot like the original GBA's. It's not backlit, it's still kinda dim but it's a huge improvement over the WonderSwan Color's.

Oh okay, then I'll have to search for a Crystal, It's such a neat little handheld! I also have a question if someone can answer. How exactly can you check the settings for the console? I know you need to punch in a button combination but I don't exactly know how.

Oh okay, then I'll have to search for a Crystal, It's such a neat little handheld! I also have a question if someone can answer. How exactly can you check the settings for the console? I know you need to punch in a button combination but I don't exactly know how.

Hold start while powering on.

Top Bottom