• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF's Super Bash Sisters Tournament! 3DS ver. | No Males, Femme Fatales Only

What the hell? why? I was never in doubt, the moment I contacted Bat to say I wanted to participate is because I commited to doing so, why the hell should I be out for not checking in a day before the tournament? I've been having pretty rough days because I was doing my best just so I could have these next days free and now I'm out.

Sigh...

I have been checking the brackets nonstop as well, and have seen I've had my opponents changed twice, I've been also training non-stop with Peach just for this.........

...Tell you what, I'll put you in as backup because I have a feeling we're still gonna get drops. Tournaments this big rarely go without them on GAF (I know from prior experience >__>). I tend to keep a hard stance about things like this because of being burned so many times.

Of course it's also Batty's call, so if he lets you switch with someone then it's all good too.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
...Tell you what, I'll put you in as backup because I have a feeling we're still gonna get drops. Tournaments this big rarely go without them on GAF (I know from prior experience >__>). I tend to keep a hard stance about things like this because of being burned so many times.

Of course it's also Batty's call, so if he lets you switch with someone then it's all good too.

Well, replace me with Pikma. Obviously he have been training for this tournament, and I didn't.

Put me in sub group, just in case if someone dropped out.

might as well yank this out on the new page

1. Geminosity
2. Pikma
3. random25
4. Anth0ny
5. Josephl64
6. Masked Man
7. Feltrol
8. Zubz
9. KHlover
10. Moonlight
11. JoeInky
12. Poltergust
13. emb
14. chip123
15. kuroneko0509
16. J@hranimo
17. Fireblend
18. Anura
19. Kyzon
20. PikaED
21. Axass
22. Storm Kyleis
23. Kriken
24. NoctisLuna
25. Benzychenz
26. Cosmic Dreams
27. DrStiles
28. Escalario
29. georly
30. OricWindstar
31. Muzy72
32. Hyperactivity
33. Spinosaurus
34. scottnak
35. Makai
36. Speedwagon
37. MisterWisp
38. RomanceDawn
39. Sponge
40. Metaroo
41. HawthorneKitty
42. VGM
43. justchris
44. Bjoern the Smexy
45. Krustentier7
46. Hot Coldman
47. Dimitri LH
48. StayDead
49. The Great Gonzales
50. SuperSah
51. Cedric
52. Nabster92
53. Jamix012
54. Zyrox
55. Conor_Fool
56. Necromanti
57. chaosblade
58. MGrant
59. Spirit Icana
60. astrogamer
61. SalvaPot
62. jrDev
63. jackal27
64. RadioJoNES64

subs:
1. Jrs3000
2. Falawful
3. georgetheplushie
4. IntelliHeath

#43-50 need to confirm themselves again

so no lurkers or what?

P.S. it's Feltrol, I was supposed to remove the pls :p

No lurkers. Too much of a headache when it comes to communication.

Also the Swiss bracket is defaulting to 6 rounds and won't let me go lower. Are we doing Swiss, or should I just completely randomize the brackets and have everyone hope for the best? I don't care since I'm not participating, but I'd like to get some feedback before I start this sucker.

Well, looking at the list Feltrol/Dimitri are the iffy ones, who still haven't confirmed if they're able to truly participate from their technical issues. IIRC.

Possibly need replacing, as much as I wouldn't want to remove someone.

Hey Batty, maybe we can lower the match completion limit from 5 days to 3? Just to save time, because any longer and people will drop like flies.

Hey Batty, maybe we can lower the match completion limit from 5 days to 3? Just to save time, because any longer and people will drop like flies.

Your judgement call, so i'll go with it. I know you've done some Marvel tourneys. You better experience on that front. We can do three days.

Edit: Although if something does come up, then I will allow an extra day or two, depending on the players situation.

Jamix012

No lurkers. Too much of a headache when it comes to communication.

Also the Swiss bracket is defaulting to 6 rounds and won't let me go lower. Are we doing Swiss, or should I just completely randomize the brackets and have everyone hope for the best? I don't care since I'm not participating, but I'd like to get some feedback before I start this sucker.

I don't mind either way.

Edit: Although if something does come up, then I will allow an extra day or two, depending on the players situation.

Understandable

And with that, the bracket is finalized, and we are now underway. Participants have until the following time to complete their 1st round matches:

October 31st, 11:59 PM (PST)

In order to make things easier for me, when posting the results from your match please BOLD the winner.

hmm I think I want match details

example (JoeInky vs Geminosity):

Round 1: JoeInky (Zelda) vs Geminosity (Palutena) on Battlefield
Round 2: JoeInky (Zelda) vs Geminosity (Palutena) on Reset Bomb Forest
Round 3: JoeInky (Zelda) vs Geminosity (Palutena) on Gerudo Valley (Omega)

JoeInky wins 2-1

of course you don't have to format it exactly like this, but you get the idea (actually I think I'd recommend formatting it this way cause it looks nice ;) )

hmm I think I want match details

example (JoeInky vs Geminosity):

Round 1: JoeInky (Zelda) vs Geminosity (Palutena) on Battlefield
Round 2: JoeInky (Zelda) vs Geminosity (Palutena) on Reset Bomb Forest
etc.

of course you don't have to format it exactly like this, but you get the idea (actually I think I'd recommend formatting it this way cause it looks nice ;) )

Will do, once joe adds me, lets me know when we're playing and we actually have said matches :3

Oric already. Fuck.

image.php

Feltrol

Banned
Well, looking at the list Feltrol/Dimitri are the iffy ones, who still haven't confirmed if they're able to truly participate from their technical issues. IIRC.

Possibly need replacing, as much as I wouldn't want to remove someone.

I sent a PM to emb about my problem. If he/she has no problem with it, we will give it a try. Otherwise, I would like to be replaced so emb has the chance to play smoothly.

Top Bottom