• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoPSO |OT| Unofficial GAF Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst Server

Talk to me when you need any lv20+ tech disks

I find them all the time and I just ignore them :<

If you tell me which tech disks you need the most, I will keep a look out for them then shoot you a PM here if any drops, if you don't meet up with me after a time, I will likely throw it out since I'm low with space

I'm happy to help rising FO's up to date with spells, I know theyre a factor for exp/hr rate

Also, I throw out 9* FO weapons too, tell me if you need those also.

I'd say Shifta/Deband will be the most important ones for me at least. Once full parties in Ult come along, those will be really valuable for us.

thedan001

I'd say Shifta/Deband will be the most important ones for me at least. Once full parties in Ult come along, those will be really valuable for us.

Ok, Ill pick those up

For now I have the following to give out:

Cursed Cloak
Select Cloak x2
angel/mind x3
wizard/techinque
Grants 21
Rabarta 23
Rabarta 25
Rafoie 24
Zalure 27 (taken)
Zonde 27
Foie 27
Razonde 28 (taken)
Gifoie 29 (taken)
Resta 29
Gizonde 29
Mace of Adaman x3

The following I will only trade, I'm willing to trade down for it, but I would like photon drops the most

Caduceus 0/40/0/40/0
Guardianna 0/0/0/40/0
Mind Material x50
(I can trade 5 mats for 1 pd)

Zalusithix

Undoubtedly S/D/J/Z are important for Ult play for all of us FOs. Well, at least if the people partying with us want any decent boosts to their damage. ;) Outside of the support techs, I personally use the simple techs the most often as I get a boost to them as a FOnewearl.

A quick little trick you can try if you need stuff that comes out of boxes and money making in general. The Phantasmal World 3 quest found in episode 2 has a room fairly near the start with loads of them. Here is a video from years ago that is still up which shows you the fairly simple route:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcTmPPY2zO4

The enemies for the most part in Seabed have terrible dark resists so a Hell class weapon can also work for easy kills (I'd recommend Raygun as all classes can use it, remember to tech those ??? Raygun people and if it is I think, shadow try to roll it up to hell).

The Morfos glitch is very handy too in general for seabed though in this quest it can be hard to kill the two squids heading towards you quickly (retreat isn't really an option as you risk swinging the camera into the Morfos and thus being susceptible to its incredibly annoying lasers). When I run this I tend to take a detour to a right after the Morfos to kill the 6 squid in the other room.

Havn't seen you in the sheet, so who are you on the server?
Oh yeah forgot to do that. Added. A Ramarl named Apricot and a Fonewm who I've not started yet.

Jackano

The following I will only trade, I'm willing to trade down for it, but I would like photon drops the most

Mind Material x50

Wait what? Not sure those mats are as valuable. I've being dropping this like 2 or 3 mind for 1 pow mat this morning again, when not offering a couple ones along other goodies to low-lv FOs.

thedan001

Wait what? Not sure those mats are as valuable. I've being dropping this like 2 or 3 mind for 1 pow mat this morning again, when not offering a couple ones along other goodies to low-lv FOs.

I dont know trade value really, I can trade 10 or 15 for 1 for all I care, I have too many of these things

low level FO's in need for mind mats wouldnt have many pd's to begin with anyway, they drop all the time in ultimate. Maybe 1 pd per 30-45 mins, so I see them drop along with mats

Ok, Ill pick those up

Cursed Cloak
Select Cloak x2
angel/mind x3
wizard/techinque
Rabarta 23
Rafoie 24
Zalure 27
Zonde 27
Foie 27
Razonde 28
Gifoie 29
Mace of Adaman x3

Caduceus 0/40/0/40/0
Guardianna 0/0/0/40/0
Mind Material x50

I wouldn't mind having the Gifoie, Zalure, and Razonde if you don't mind giving those out.

thedan001

I wouldn't mind having the Gifoie, Zalure, and Razonde if you don't mind giving those out.

They're yours, I updated the list btw

Please ask me in PM's

Dont spose you have any guns lying around for a fresh lvl 70 Ramar by any chance?. I am having zero luck in getting anything. Havent upgraded in ages.

I have some stuff you probably can use, just ask me whenever you see me in lobby

KAP151

Ok, Ill pick those up

Cursed Cloak
Select Cloak x2
angel/mind x3
wizard/techinque
Grants 21
Rabarta 23
Rafoie 24
Zalure 27 (taken)
Zonde 27
Foie 27
Razonde 28 (taken)
Gifoie 29 (taken)
Resta 29
Gizonde 29
Mace of Adaman x3

Caduceus 0/40/0/40/0
Guardianna 0/0/0/40/0
Mind Material x50

Dont spose you have any guns lying around for a fresh lvl 70 Ramar by any chance?. I am having zero luck in getting anything. Havent upgraded in ages.

Thinking of new build idea for a new character:

Would Flowens 3084, + Flowen's gear (both shield+frame) work? This is the Flowens with the charge special where you use TP instead of Meseta/HP to do double damage attack.

If so, I'm think HUnewearl with that regenerating TP + lvl 20 Shifta would be pretty freaking OP.

Finally found my first rare monster - good ol' Al Rappy. Dropped an HP Material so woo woo.

I forgot how many Rappies there are in Fake in Yellow in such a short amount of time. I'm now grinding it for Inferno Bazooka. In the meantime... Anyone need Rappy Wings? I may have a few....

Not sure how much people already know about it, but the quest AOL Sunset Cup has a small little extra subquest in it that allows you obtain a MAG CELL 502.

Not sure if difficulty matters, but I did it on Hard mode.

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
Not sure how much people already know about it, but the quest AOL Sunset Cup has a small little extra subquest in it that allows you obtain a MAG CELL 502.

Not sure if difficulty matters, but I did it on Hard mode.

Care to explain what you did? Because I tried it twice 6 days ago to test it and it didn't work because the Rappy wouldn't activate the 2nd part of the Letter (where you tell him to write a better one).

Edit: I got it and I figured out what I did wrong the last few times

QDdzSgF.png

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
Previous Guides:
1-How to obtain:Kan'ei Tsuho,Lollipop, and Stealth Suit
2-Government Quests
3-How to obtain: Ranger Wall/Force Wall/Hunter Wall and other

How to obtain: Striker of Chao (Branch of Paku Paku Conversion), Black Ring and Purple Ring or Luck Material
* The quest mention below can be found under the VR Section
* You don't need to finish the quest after you convert your Branch of Paku Paku
* Warning:After converting your Branch of Paku Paku if you stand too long under the waterfall you may get a bug and your Striker of Chao may disappear
* If this is done in Normal Mode everyone in the party can obtain the Purple Ring and the Black Ring
* Unless you got reliable partners I advise to attempt to obtain Black Ring by yourself
* To obtain Black Ring and Purple Ring you must meet the requirements mention below
* You can only obtain one Purple Ring and Black Ring per character
* For detail information on Striker of Chao Click Here
* For detail information on Black Ring Click Here
* For detail information on Purple Ring Click Here

Final Quest:Towards The Future
Part A-Striker of Chao (Branch of Paku Paku Conversion)
* This can be done under any difficulty
* You must have your Branch of Paku Paku during this process
After talking to the pricipal simply head up to Forest 2 and defeat the Dragon then head back ti Piooner 2 and head to the Hospital and look at the left corner of the room and you will notice a transporter
once you take it you will arrive at Ruins 1 head to the Waterfall and stand under it
after some short dialogue the chao will decide to stay with you
after that and error message should come up
ignore it and get out of the waterfall and check your inventory you should now have Striker of Chao

Part B-Black Ring
* The Quest must be done in either Very Hard Mode or Ultimate Mode
To obtain Black Ring you must obtain SS Rank and the Principle's Assistance Will Reward you with Black Ring here are the requirements for SS Rank:
* No deaths
* Ignore all other monsters and ONLY defeat the monsters that open doors
* Finish the Quest within 45 minutes or less

Now after talking to the Principal head down to Forest 2 and in the 1st Room only kill the Hildabear and move on to the next room
in the this room wait by the door a few seconds and a Booma will eventually spawn
Kill it and head to the Dragon and defeat him once you arrive in Cave 3
keep going straight and you will go through the wall into a hidden room
go to the end of the empty room and head back to the 1st room and a Evil Shark will spawn and move on to the next room
in thi room a group of Evil Shark will spawn in front of you, you can squeeze your way around them and only kill the Poison Lily and move on to the next room
in this room only kill the Poison Lily in the middle and move on to the hall way
now wait in the hall way and face the previous room an Evil Shark will eventually spawn after waiting a few seconds kill it
head to the boss and after you arrive at Mines 2 a wave of Gillchic will spawn skip them and run to the end of the room and you will find a Sinow Gold
kill it and move on 2 rooms ahead
in this room several Canadine will spawn run to the left end of the room and you will notice 1 particular Canadine that will float trying to shcok you kill it and move on
keep moving forward in the next room ad once again go through the wall
and keep going to the end of the room and go back this will cause a Hidden Sinow Gold to spawn kill it and move on
In this room you must be fast and keep going forward or a wave of Baranz will spawn and block your way, once you pass the Baranz head to the middle and a Dubhic will spawn kill it
head to left corner of the room and destroy the heart of the Dubhic to really destroy him
now be quick and head for the boss before any of the Baranz kill each other
once you arrive at Ruins 3 just kill the Chaos Rider and move on
in this room keep going straight and turn right and take the transporter this will lead you to the middle of the previous room and will activate a hidden
Dimenian in the next room
now take the transporter again head to the previous room and only kill the Chaos Sorcerer and move on to the last room
in this room simply kill the Dimenian and head for the boss
after defeating Dark Falz the if you had no deaths and followed my guide correctly the Pricipal should give you a SS rank, now talk to the Assistant and she will give you Black Ring

Part C- Purple Ring
* The Quest must be done in either Very Hard Mode or Ultimate Mode
To obtain Purple Ring Ring you must obtain SS Rank and the Principle's Assistance Will Reward you with Black Ring here are the requirements for SS Rank:
* No deaths
* Kill all monsters
* Finish the Quest within 45 minutes or less

This one is best done in a group because its faster simply kill everything including: The hidden Booma in the 2nd room of Forest 2, the hidden Evil Sharks in the 1st and 3rd room of Cave 3, the hidden Sinow Gold in Mines 2, and the hidden Dimenian in the last room of Ruins 3, to find out were they are read Part B (yeah thats right Iam making you read) once Dark Falz is defeated talk to the Principal and receive SS Rank then talk to the Assistant to obtain your Purple Ring

Part D-Luck Material
*This must be done with one male and one female character

After receiving your instructions from the Principal the couple must talk to the FOmarl by the bank, she will then give the 2nd player on the team the activation code for the Love Test. Go down to Forest 2 and clear the enemies in both rooms in Forest 2. Make your way to the console in the first room of Forest 2 and both of you should enter the code.

Hearts will swirl around your two characters for the rest of the testing. Now here's the hard part, you must stay as close as possible to your lover at any cost! Your score is dependent on how close you stay together. A nice trick to raise your score is staying idle together but as long as you stay together at all time it shouldn't be necessary.Boss fights are not affected by this test, so you may roam freely without nipping at your lovers heels. Always go towards the hearts to increase your love rating. Once the test is over, you may teleport back up to P2 and check your results with the FOmarl. If the results are high enough, you will receive a Luck Material.

thedan001

Thinking of new build idea for a new character:

Would Flowens 3084, + Flowen's gear (both shield+frame) work? This is the Flowens with the charge special where you use TP instead of Meseta/HP to do double damage attack.

If so, I'm think HUnewearl with that regenerating TP + lvl 20 Shifta would be pretty freaking OP.

I've used this setup before as a HUnewearl in my GC days, it was pretty broken
It uses up 10% of your max TP if I remember right, the regen TP trait is too slow, you will end up using monofluids alllllll the time in ultimate mode

thedan001

Thanks for all the guides, saves me the trouble of looking them up

Any Whitill ID's here that can access EP2 ultimate mode help me out hunting Love Rappies for an electro frame?

Xion_Stellar

Previous Guides:
2-Government Quests
3-How to obtain:Ranger Wall/Force Wall/Hunter Wall and other
4-How to obtain:Striker of Chao (Branch of Paku Paku Conversion), Black Ring and Purple Ring or Luck Material

How to Obtain God Hand,Supressed Gun, and Technical Croizer
* You can only obtain 1 item per charatcer
* This quest can be found under the Side Quest Section
* This Quest must be done on the Ultimate Difficulty
* For detail information on God Hand Click Here
* For detail information on Supressed Gun Click Here
* For Detail information on Technical Croizer Click Here

Final Quest: Soul of a Blacksmith
The NPC will ask you to bring him 3 materials to make a weapon for you
head down to Forest 1 and collect the 1st material Miwontite
make you way to Forest 2 and defeat the Sil Dragon to obtain your 2nd Material Dragon's Fang
when you return to Pioneer 2 head down to Cave 1, you will encounter a 3rd material Red Mineral
you skip over it and make your way to Cave 2, once you arrive in Cave 2 you will see the Green Mineral in the Waterfall Room
skip over this mineral and make your way to Cave 3, once you get to Cave 3 you will encounter the Blue Mineral in a small room
once you obtain the Blue Mineral head back to Pionner 2 and talk to the blacksmith
he will then ask you what kind of weapon you want and he will give you 3 choices and whatever you choose determines the weapon you get.
Choices:
* Blade-God Hand
* Gun-Supressed Gun
* Rod-Technical Croizer
For a guide on this Quest Click Here

One quick question. I thought goverment quests could be joined once started but looking at the game lists here they are always greyed out for me? I remember for ages on schserv joining one in progress would eventually disconnect you so maybe that was disabled as other servers had the same buggy problem.

* Unless you got reliable partners I advise to attempt to obtain Black Ring in One Person Mode
Towards the future, right? That quest is not in one person mode on this server :( I'd love it (and many others) to be.

Xion_Stellar

One quick question. I thought goverment quests could be joined once started but looking at the game lists here they are always greyed out for me? I remember for ages on schserv joining one in progress would eventually disconnect you so maybe that was disabled as other servers had the same buggy problem.

Towards the future, right? That quest is not in one person mode on this server :( I'd love it (and many others) to be.

Yeah that's a remnant of the old guide I had on SCHTHACK so let me edit that out.

Xion_Stellar

Previous Guides:
2-Government Quests
3-How to obtain:Ranger Wall/Force Wall/Hunter Wall and other
4-How to obtain:Striker of Chao (Branch of Paku Paku Conversion), Black Ring and Purple Ring or Luck Material
5-How to Obtain:God Hand,Supressed Gun, and Technical Croizer

How to obtain Soul Eater
* All of the quests mentioned below can be found under the Side Story Section
* You must finish all of the quests mention below in order to obtain Soul Eater
* For detail information on Soul Eater Click Here
* When fighting Kireek if you use resta you will also heal him
* Kireek is represented on the map as a Green Arrow

Quest A: Dr. Osoto's Research
At the end of this quest when Sue ask you if you tell her your name you say No Sorry...
go ahead and finish the quest.

Quest B: The Unsealed Door
In Mines 2 be sure to talk to Sue
Go ahead and finish the Quest

Quest C: Waterfall Tears
After you defeat Anna and finish the quest don't go back to Pioneer 2, instead keep going and you will meet Kireek
defeat him and finish the quest

Quest D: Black Paper
In Cave 1 you will once again meet Kireek in a dark room
after you defeat him go ahead and finish the quest
For a guide on this quest Click Here

Final Quest: From the Depths
At the end of this quest Ash will tell you to go ahead without him, make your way back to Ruins 2 if you have a look at your map you will see 2 arrows go and meet Kireek one last time while Ash lays in the floor
after you kill him you will obtain Soul Eater

thedan001

I'm interested in a Black Ring TTF run, lv155 RAcaseal

Just do the quest in VH Mode by yourself than because there's no reason to risk a megid death in Ultimate Mode by those Lilys.

Was asking if anyone who is interested in a TTF vhard run that I could help out

I dont think we've had a group beat Ult Dark Falz yet, that would be a fun attempt tho!

Xion_Stellar

Just do the quest in VH Mode by yourself than because there's no reason to risk a megid death in Ultimate Mode by those Lilys.

Jackano

Was asking if anyone who is interested in a TTF vhard run that I could help out

I dont think we've had a group beat Ult Dark Falz yet, that would be a fun attempt tho!

Ah, maybe tomorrow or next week then!

thedan001

My grueling quest for a spread needle ended today at 12:06 am est

For those rangers thinking about hunting for it, I recommend:
145+ pow mag
Maxed out materials in ATP according to your set up (I used 37 to max out with god/ability and v101)
40%~50% hit special effect weapons, those were my biggest assets. I have v501 which is prolly a factor too, easily farmable same time as v101 with right ID's

It took about 25 hours of seek my master reruns and 10 hours of Endless Nightmare #4 runs (36 spawns)
You need a buddy to partner up for EN4 since there is a 2 man locked door along the way, if you are a soloist, Seek My Master for you then for 24 spawns, and enemies are weaker too

I tried to start soloing for it around lv125 and it was too rough / too slow, tried again at 150 and it was smooth enough with freeze/confuse traps. lv120 4-man parties would work with a support FO

Del-D has 1/900 droprate for red mechguns along with Merlan's 1/900 for a spread needle with purplenum ID
I got 3 red mechguns during my hunt for it, my heart skips whenever I see that red box and then it sinks because its a freaking red mechgun

Sad thing is... the needle's %'s are 0/0/25/0/0 which is the worst possible %'s you could ever ask for but, hey, I'm still happy with it (You cant paralyze machine types, which makes this weapon moot in Mines, hence why you want Snow Queen with machine and hit %'s)

My next project?
Yasminkov 9000. That gun has a rarer droprate so I don't expect to see a drop, but that's PSO for ya. Gotta love dat rifle range in a mechgun
Spread Needle/Snow Queen/Yas 9k's are considered the ranger's holy trinity. We may suck at dps but we can be kings with ranged status debuffs :D

vCaVpt5.png

N1GBhEo.png

Xion_Stellar

Congratulations! Now hunt me a second one for a Handgun Milla :p because as a Whitill I'm going to be farming my Exclusive Drop once I get to that point on Ultimate Mode.

thedan001

Congratulations! Now hunt me a second one for a Handgun Milla :p because as a Whitill I'm going to be farming my Exclusive Drop once I get to that point on Ultimate Mode.

I tried to get Guld Milla back then, 4 months of playing forest quests for Tollaw kills, no drop

Never again, I would be ecstatic if you find one

Guld Milla and Heaven's Punisher are for those super lucky ones, I'm gonna stick to 1/1000 or lower droprates, haha

EDIT:
Upgrading Frozen Shooter into Snow Queen worked without any issue, just need +9 grind and high enough ATA ranger
Thanks Xion_Stellar & HUmarley for helping me out with the last couple pd's

Nice jorb! I never was able to get a Spread Needle. Did get the Snow Queen though... that thing was boss.
I can't wait til Ult where all this fun starts.

A couple quest questions:

1. Can you not replay single player missions? I was hoping to run Forrest of Sorrow a few times, but it won't let me select it anymore in the Main Story quests.

2. Does this server have Claire's Deal? I can start collecting some of the low-level weapons for the trades you do in it if it's a thing.

thedan001

A couple quest questions:

1. Can you not replay single player missions? I was hoping to run Forrest of Sorrow a few times, but it won't let me select it anymore in the Main Story quests.

2. Does this server have Claire's Deal? I can start collecting some of the low-level weapons for the trades you do in it if it's a thing.

1) If you already cleared a single player quest by reporting to the clerk > boot into lobby. You won't be able to redo it until you finish every (yes, every) single player quest, then all quests become unlocked to repeat anytime.

That's why I just farm the hildebears then leave game and redo quest without completing it, sorry that you had to find out this way

2) I checked for Claire's Deal, doesn't seem that NeoPSO has it (yet?) N.A would probably know if we get it later or not

1) If you already cleared a single player quest by reporting to the clerk > boot into lobby. You won't be able to redo it until you finish every (yes, every) single player quest, then all quests become unlocked to repeat anytime.

That's why I just farm the hildebears then leave game and redo quest without completing it, sorry that you had to find out this way

2) I checked for Claire's Deal, doesn't seem that NeoPSO has it (yet?) N.A would probably know if we get it later or not

Ah, thanks for the info. Luckily, I've only done quests on Normal and Hard with one character, and thanks to some awesome dudes here, I'm up to VHard now.

Claire's Deal not being here isn't a huge surprise - it was a japanese-only event, and it can make some really, really powerful items.

Xion_Stellar

Claire's Deal not being here isn't a huge surprise - it was a japanese-only event, and it can make some really, really powerful items.

Claire's Deal is actually on this server but it's just not translated/outdated and before you ask yes I know that says 4 but there isn't such thing as Claire's Deal 4 it's just the same quest that SEGA continued to add items to and change the number each time that's why it's also outdated.

thedan001

Claire's Deal is actually on this server but it's just not translated/outdated and before you ask yes I know that says 4 but there isn't such thing as Claire's Deal 4 it's just the same quest that SEGA continued to add items to and change the number each time that's why it's also outdated.

Oh wow, I gotta look up a guide for it.

Here are some personal notes I wrote ages ago regarding that quest. The locations I am doubting somewhat. Some items might be missing too.

Claire's Deal 5 commons
----------------------
HP/Resurrection
*Shock Saber [LV1 item shop/TTF norm drg]
*Riot Halbert [Lv60-80 pipe shop/TTF H F2 got in lv68 shop]
Flame Cutter [Hard Ruins 1]

Heavenly/Technique (God/Technique)
*Ice Sword [LV?-LV40? item shop]
*Soul Edge []NO SHOP/RL [Hard PW3]
*Devil's Beam []NO SHOP/RL] [Hard PW3] Hard PW3 is giving higher tiers than that.

PB/Increase (PB/Generate)
*Shadow Sniper [LV40 shop?]
*Charge Vulcan [LV>135? item shop?]
*Seize Launcher [TTF H drg/TTF VH F2/ULT TLH forest?] NO SHOP/RL

TP/Resurrection (TP/Generate; other TP unit)
*Heart Wand [LV40 shop]
*Draw Mace [LV40 shop? Found @ Lv51] [Nrom/Hard PW3]
*Master's Autogun [LV?-LV40 shop?]

*King Striker [TTF VH drg/RL Ult]

Lindsay

Dot Hacked
Sorrrrrrry FOnewearl! Dunno if it happened ta you to but when we went in the boss teleporter the game got stuck in an endless loading screen cycle! Going through all of CCA for over an hour ta have that happen sucked the life outta me >.< an that was supposed to be my comeback after having lost motivation to play from failing govt. 3-2 a couple weeks back x_x

Xion_Stellar

Oh wow, I gotta look up a guide for it.

These are the only things you can make in version 4 IIRC:

Heavenly Technique
Wizard / Technique
Devil/Technique
God/Technique
Ice Sword
Soul Edge
Devil's Beam

Two Kamui
Book of Katana 1
Book of Katana 2
Book of Katana 3
Kamui
Kamui

Angel Ring
Sacred Guard
Light Relief
Rappy's Wing
Magic Rock "Moola"

thedan001

Sorrrrrrry FOnewearl! Dunno if it happened ta you to but when we went in the boss teleporter the game got stuck in an endless loading screen cycle! Going through all of CCA for over an hour ta have that happen sucked the life outta me >.< an that was supposed to be my comeback after having lost motivation to play from failing govt. 3-2 a couple weeks back x_x

That sucks, I've had it happen to me too. If you still up for playing, I can help out or help you level quick in TTF runs

These are the only things you can make in version 4 IIRC:

Heavenly Technique
Wizard / Technique
Devil/Technique
God/Technique
Ice Sword
Soul Edge
Devil's Beam

Two Kamui
Book of Katana 1
Book of Katana 2
Book of Katana 3
Kamui
Kamui

Angel Ring
Sacred Guard
Light Relief
Rappy's Wing
Magic Rock "Moola"

Maybe I'll wait for the updated version?

Xion_Stellar

Maybe I'll wait for the updated version?

Thats what I would do because I'm not even sure where one even got the Books of Katana before they were added to Version 5 and here's what you get in version 5.

HP/Resurrection
HP/Restorate
HP/Generate
HP/Revival
Shock Saber
Riot Halbert
Flame Cutter

TP/Resurrection
TP/Restorate
TP/Generate
TP/Revival
Heart Wand
Draw Mace
Master's Autogun

PB/Increase
PB/Amplifier
PB/Generate
PB/Create
Shadow Sniper
Charge Vulcan
Seize Launcher

Heavenly Technique
Wizard / Technique
Devil/Technique
God/Technique
Ice Sword
Soul Edge
Devil's Beam

Book of Katana 1
Agito 77
Agito 80
Agito 83
Agito 91
Agito 01

Book of Katana 2
Musashi
Yamato
Asuka
Sange
Shichishito

Book of Katana 3
Kusanagi
Yata Mirror
Yasakani Magatama
Black Odoshi Domaru
Red Odoshi Domaru

Two Kamui
Book of Katana 1
Book of Katana 2
Book of Katana 3
Kamui
Kamui

Mercurius Rod
Caduceus
Brave Hammer
Glide Divine
King Striker

God's Shield "Kouryu"
God's Shield "Byakko"
God's Shield "Suzaku"
God's Shield "Genbu"
God's Shield "Seiryuu"

From the Depths
Secret Gear
Flowen's Shield
DF Shield
De Rol Le Shield

Angel Ring
Sacred Guard
Light Relief
Rappy's Wing
Magic Rock "Moola"

Eoyote

Neo Member

Oh, so that's what happened. On my end, the boss room loaded, but I couldn't move. After a minute or so, everything sort of fast-forwarded and resumed as if nothing had happened but you were gone. Boss stomped on me, and I decided that was a good time enough time to get some sleep.

I too had the same "surprise" playing gov 3-2. I get lost so easy...

Razilez

Ah the Spread Needle!! Brings back so many memories, that weapon was Godly.

A lot of people still playing this yeah? I plan to hop in a couple of hours. Think I'm around lv30, it's been a few weeks :S

Jackano

Last good run for tonight in Ep 4 Ult.
Veldin is a killing machine.
I was freezing one guy to death when he was taking over the 11 others from the same wave.
I was always one step behind to shoot the rappynãtã in case they drop something.

Got a full level, something like 200 guys at 1k XP per guy so that was worthing it :)

thedan001

Last good run for tonight in Ep 4 Ult.
Veldin is a killing machine.
I was freezing one guy to death when he was taking over the 11 others from the same wave.
I was always one step behind to shoot the rappynãtã in case they drop something.

Got a full level, something like 200 guys at 1k XP per guy so that was worthing it :)

aw man, i missed out the fun. If you guys ever want to do runs for v101 again, lmk. Hopefully I don't have trouble disconnecting again

FINALLY! I have got my Nidra!!!

Took me a very long time, and a lot of juggling to get the stats 50/0/0/50 with the invincibility that Nidra provides. This is going to be for my new FO character. Very expensive, both Meseta and time wise to raise this, with these stats, but hopefullt it's worth it. Now I just spam Di/Trifluds till 150 MIND. Yessssssssss.

wAuX2qU.jpg

Top Bottom