• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Neptune's Platoon VS SEGA HARD GIRLS coming West? English trophies show up

Rarutos

Not a confirmation. If you look at other Japanese Neptunia trophies, they're also in English. Also Plutia's name is still "Pururut" in those trophies.

Not a confirmation. If you look at other Japanese Neptunia trophies, they're also in English. Also Plutia's name is still "Pururut" in those trophies.
Yeah, hence the question mark in the title, I know it's not a hard confirmation :p

Idea Factory is having a event in a couple of days, I imagine this is going to be one of the announcements.

I wonder if that zombie game will be one as well?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Shame on them for localizing Mega Drive as Mega Drive and not Genesis, though.
Genesis & Mega Drive are considered two different characters. Genesis is "a self-obsessed American cowgirl. She prefers the nickname "Jennie".

latest

18-Volt

No, Extreme Tag Team Neptune + Blanc vs The Zombie Army didn't have English trophies. This means either they're planning to release Sega Hard Girls before Blanc or no western release for Blanc at all. I really hope it's the first one, Blanc is an online coop Tamsoft hack n slash, aka exactly what I need.

Rarutos

No, Extreme Tag Team Neptune + Blanc vs The Zombie Army didn't have English trophies. This means either they're planning to release Sega Hard Girls before Blanc or no western release for Blanc at all. I really hope it's the first one, Blanc is an online coop Tamsoft hack n slash, aka exactly what I need.
I didn't say all of them had English trophies. But they've been doing this since the very first game. It really really doesn't mean anything whether it's in English or not.

HGH

Banned
Pfffhahaha "Neptune's Platoon", really? Oh IFI, you deserve a medal for that title. Although I still would have preferred Hardwars.
The game is shaping up to be some weird, Chrono Trigger-esque time travel game with classes so I'm looking forward to it.

Oh nice. What day is the event, if you know?
December 3rd is their press event (6 to 9PM PDT but likely will have an embargo), and we don't know what exactly will be announced. We know they'll be at PSX two days later, and they said they'll have 3 games ready to demo there:
-Megadimension Neptunia VII (PS4)
-Trillion: God of Destruction (PS Vita)
-Unannounced title (TBA after Press Event)

Possibilities for this slot include:
-this game (Vita)
-Blanc vs Zombies (Vita)
-Fairy Fencer F ADF (PS4)
-A random Otome VN (Vita?)

To be honest with unproven IPs like Trillion and Omega Quintet making it over, the idea of a Neptunia game not getting localized these days feels a bit odd. I have to wonder if Blanc Vs Zombies' online infrastructure might be too hard to deal with? I've seen importers saying it has one of the most stable multiplayer modes on Vita even across continents.

Sega Hard Girls is love

tumblr_ndjwf8wD3Z1sc3a8ho2_500.gif
I hope this is an in-game attack. It has to be.

Top Bottom