• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Netfix Games announces "Tomb Raider: Reloaded" android game with official trailer. Now available on the Google Play store.

Trailer

xy3KWFkjcypw-9uczHAhQOBFrjHSW34UoQEvcjcGOZfekcawKOwIu5_fpvFFj_IAyN7G=w526-h296-rw
ygenJOZbxL_Ljh9N85qZ3ox5M2RNdR2OBV6cT07UZNv22gE-z0WEVjFYi4c_XzL53Ev2=w526-h296-rw

zbDwZu9rftOhFRLtibJznU7T-tV1L22rZs5br9_kCRGx20C03sVai9DPHSyGlLuYOI8=w526-h296-rw
rQXfSQlfQ67fOU5XOtSgqDxoDOpA1iPTyamGYV4D4U0cSJHJS1ZD4wK3wxtZ0WIdi3ze=w526-h296-rw

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.netflix.NGP.TombRaiderReloaded

This flew under everyones radar, new Tomb Raider game announced by Netflix Games. Another quality release for those interested in the mobile gaming experience.

Last edited:

CamHostage

Announces? it was announced in 2020, and re-revealed a while ago.

Also, it's not by Netflix games. It's by Emerald City and Embracer. It's only available on Netflix.

Seems like it's basically abandonware. They made it and put it in a few test markets for two years and just sat on it (all the while the brand and stakeholders were shaking up) until eventually they found a partner who would take it and handle it as if it's a commodity release.

Last edited:
After playing it, it's not that bad for a mobile game. Of course, it's not like the originals, but it's serviceable for what it's meant to be. The controls are slightly loose, but it runs smoothly and has a good presentation overall. The design doesn't feel too cheap and seems to be fair, but it's only the beginning. It's no Lara Croft Go (which is a good game, I don't give a damn what anyone says), but it's not terrible.

Gabbelgak

Tough crowd of people who didn't bother to even try it I'm sure. Seems alright for a mobile game. The energy consumption seems a bit high and the targeting is weird, it will fire at a turret on the other side of the room versus a wolf that is chasing me around.. ok.

Top Bottom