• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Netflix's The Discovery teaser trailer (Jason Segel, Rooney Mara)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Youtube link. Searched and didn't see a thread.

One year after the existence of the afterlife is scientifically verified, millions around the world have ended their own lives in order to “get there”. A man and woman fall in love while coming to terms with their own tragic pasts and the true nature of the afterlife. Coming to Netflix March 31.

RedAssedApe

Banned
all these random films just popping up out of nowhere. not that i'm complaining. originals are great.

thought this was going to be a comedy when i saw jason segel's name though lol

I usually stop trailers before they end to avoid knowing too much but I couldn't this time.

Looks about a million times better than that dark and gritty ghostbusters or whatever it was they released a few months ago.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
saw this trailer earlier, looks fucked up. Had no idea it or the dar comedy show with drew barrymore and timothy olyphant about drew being a zombie existed

RedAssedApe

Banned
i love how a lot of these originals have short lead times from when their trailers come out and when netflix puts them up. assuming it having to do with not having to manuver around other films if it were to come out in the theater

Okay, gonna play the guessing game

there is no afterlife and they made up the discovery only to have it backfire

They're already in the afterlife and what they discovered is the 'real' world, karmic rebirth or something

There is no twist and it's just a very direct meditation on life

Dabanton

Netflix has been buying up some interesting stuff. One of the pluses of their and Amazons little battle is films that would have otherwise languished get a push and more eyeballs on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom