• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Never Before Seen Killzone SF Concept Art | Cool Helghast Divisions Art inside

So I was just browsing around the internet and happen to see these extra KZ SF concept pieces that were not public before

When it comes to sci-fi designs and art, GG is arguably one of the best out there in the industry.

Helghast Space Divison
KVpkOnT.jpg

Helghast Abduction Division

Rough Ideas

(some more inside)
http://www.videogamesartwork.com/games/killzone-shadow-fall
All rights to the distinguished artist and studio

Some pretty cool designs and rough ideas... makes you think that GG had a bigger idea of what to do with the game but fell short due to time constraints, that or they just dropped them

HORRORSHØW

these designs are great. hopefully guerilla can take the criticisms for shadowfall and make something awesome in the killzone universe.

KZ lore is extremely deep
sadly GG wasn't able to fully utilize it with the lack of a story designer

reboot it? idk but they can't just leave that rich story goldmine untouched

KZ lore is extremely deep
sadly GG wasn't able to fully utilize it with the lack of a story designer

reboot it? idk but they can't just leave that rich story goldmine untouched
Really, it's annoying how GG is handling the games.

Killzone deserves something better. Its lore is really really good and something that can spawn lots and lots of games, something Halo-Style, that would give Sony lots of money.

Fuck the ISA.

Hope there's another KZ personally, needs a better writer though.

even though we (KZ SF spoiler)
played as Echo for like 5 mins in the end
playing a full game dedicated to the Helghast would be great

they have the superior weapons and tech that the ISA just steal and copy

makes no sense on why they would lose other then the whole protag wins all the time argument

DSN2K

didn't think Shadow Falls Campaign was as bad as many said, its very far from perfect but I enjoyed my time with it at launch for the most part, visually its stunning.

I agree... I believe Guerilla Cambridge is going to handle the series

KZ SF was rushed and we all know a rushed GG doesn't work at 100%

Which is good, considering KZ Mercenary seems to be better than KZ SF, from I've seen here and there. The next KZ, if GC is following Mercenary's formula, will be the best console KZ game.

I wished there was a Helghast campaign.

KZ Mercenary gives you a mission to fight alongside the Helghast.

Which is good, considering KZ Mercenary seems to be better than KZ SF, from I've seen here and there. The next KZ, if GC is following Mercenary's formula, will be the best console KZ game.

KZ Mercenary gives you a mission to fight alongside the Helghast.

Killzone Mercenary, in my opinion is equal to Killzone 2. If the multiplayer was more fleshed out (Warzone is pathetic, seriously two rounds of Hacker with no Capture and Hold, Assassination, Search and Retrieve, or Search and Destroy) and had more players (4v4 isn't enough for many of the maps, especially Tharsis Depot) it would beat out KZ2.

IcyEyes

Guerilla Cambridge will do an awesome job on the next Killzone.
They will be totally focused and they are pretty skilled and if the next Killzone will be made, I'm sure it will be great.

I love the Killzone series and it could be a shame to let it die after Shadowfall (which I consider a good game, with a great MP)

GG never fully took advantage of the awesome story and lore of the KZ universe, what a shame. Instead they let us fight in these campaigns with stupid, the most detested and generic game characters. KZ2 still has one of the best MP's I've ever played in a shooter, but GG should stay away from making campaigns again. They should only do the background stories, for someone to build an intriguing campaign around it.

Top Bottom