• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Never forget: Nintendo Switch' terrible 2018 lineup

Vawn

Banned
Agreed. Even then I have really enjoyed my time with ARMS, Splatoon 2, Fire Emblem Heroes, Disgaea 5 (which is the only way to play a disgaea game for me now, handheld makes everything so much better), Bomberman, Mario + Rabbids, and then there were ports such as I Am Setsuna, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Axiom Verge, Cave story. Games I either played a lot of (Mario Kart) and can now play portable, or games I am finally getting around to.

To be fair, they've all already been on handheld.

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
To be fair, they've all already been on handheld.

True, but I like being able to play it on both the TV and the handheld without having to deal with cloud saves, connecting to the internet, or creating a new game entirely.

prag16

Banned
Spawn Wave, a youtuber that covers a lot of switch stuff, thinks that Nintendo pulled a lot of people off of non-smash projects to help finish it in time, thus the delays in so many games. While I'm not sure myself, I am a bit disappointed in 2018 overall compared to what it could have been. But then again, I never cared for Smash, so *shrugs*.
If that's the case that's damn shitty since Smash looks basically like another Wii U port.

Top Bottom