• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Atlas Fallen Update Adds FSR2 to PS5/Series X (S later)

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?

Deck 13 and Focus Entertainment have rolled out a new Atlas Fallen Update across all platforms, adding AMD FSR 2 support on Xbox Series X and PS5.

In the official patch notes for this new update, it's mentioned that support for FSR 2 will be added to Xbox Series S at a later date. In addition to adding support for AMD's upscaling tech, this new update improves the level of details and draw distances. Also, the update comes with numerous bug fixes for enemies, gameplay, user interface, audio, and visuals as well as fixes for crashes. No further details about the specific crashes have been provided.

Can't find any new videos comparing before and after online. But I guess it's decent enough for a look now ?

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Decent enough for a look now? Yes, because the lack of FSR2 was what made this game dull as dishwater.

Well there's also been a bunch of updates since launch lol, but I've never had that much interest in the game beforehand.

Top Bottom