• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

new Biohazard UC (Umbrella Chronicle) Famitsu scans

Nice pics, it almost looks like the Outbreak areas have been upgraded but it could be an eye trick. Can someone get a translation please? :D

AppleMIX

085.png

61953_UC-2_122_824lo.jpg

If I remember correctly, this place was blocked off in RE3...

RE2 CONFIRMED. =D

SofaKing

Hates all things good and decent in this world
the game looks like it could be fun, and the graphics look good.

i wonder who you'll play as in the downfall of Umbrella story?

at first i thought that guy they showed with Jill was the guy who teamed up with Claire in Code Veronica, but I'm glad to see now that it's Carlos.

AppleMIX said:
085.png

61953_UC-2_122_824lo.jpg

If I remember correctly, this place was blocked off in RE3...

RE2 CONFIRMED. =D

Sadly no, Outbreak had that section and that is what is being recreated it seems, not RE3. They are just throwing Jill and Carlos in Outbreak and calling it RE3.

AppleMIX

Zenith said:
Except you've taken those screens from the section labelled Biohazard 3 in the preview.

Boo...

Still seems odd that they would add that... seeing as it wasn't even in RE3.

Shaheed79 said:
Hardly but nice find.

I was exaggerating.

MiamiWesker said:
Sadly no, Outbreak had that section and that is what is being recreated it seems, not RE3. They are just throwing Jill and Carlos in Outbreak and calling it RE3.

WHAT?

UGH...

cvxfreak

The RPD was in RE3, though. Jill visits for a good ten minutes or so.

But it's ironic because Jill visits the west wing of the RPD, while only the east wing was featured in File 2. Like that's actually going to matter here. :lol :lol

If Capcom were only willing to just rebuild the west wing of the RPD, they could easily reconstruct RE2 (and a mostly accurate one at that) using Outbreak assets. I wouldn't mind if they cheated on the sewers and used the ones from End of the Road or Decisions, Decisions.

Jammy

Banned
Looks nice. You guys act as if we get rail-gun games all the time or something. And I definitely want to see the full story of RE games and what really happened to Umbrella.

Jammy said:
Looks nice. You guys act as if we get rail-gun games all the time or something. And I definitely want to see the full story of RE games and what really happened to Umbrella.

I just wonder how fleshed out the stories of the old RE games will be in this game. I don't think you will be getting the full picture.

Zenith

Banned
MiamiWesker said:
I just wonder how fleshed out the stories of the old RE games will be in this game. I don't think you will be getting the full picture.

yeah, I don't see how they'll fit in Barry's betrayl in re1. and if he's not in re1 he probably won't be in re3 which means they'll go for the alternate ending of Carlos piloting the chopper and contradict the canon ending.

Scrubking

Hairtux said:
It's hard for me to tell since a lot of the kills look like head shots, but are the zombies finally reacting to getting shot?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGJIWlPsJ-I

That looks to be a much better build of the game with WAY better zombie reactions and AI. I am very pleased by this and happy that the E3 build was garbage (by comparison). My hype for this game is once again rising.

And it is bothersome why they haven't said anything about RE2. It won't bother me too much if its not in the game, but they should just come out and say what the deal is already.

fernoca

Carlos Oliveira looks more ..brazilian now with a lighter-color hair.. :) (he was supposed to be from Brazil if my memory doesnt' fail me..but later typos..even in the movie as 'Olivera' ...I just don't know..) ... :lol

yoopoo

Banned
This is the lamest game to be overhyped. Now really, who besides a few RE freaks are looking to buy this sack of bomb? It'll be forgotten in a fe week after its release.

zbarron

yoopoo said:
This is the lamest game to be overhyped. Now really, who besides a few RE freaks are looking to buy this sack of bomb? It'll be forgotten in a fe week after its release.
Me. I love light gun games but the major problem with them is you can beat them in a few hours. This game is supposed to last 20. Plus there is no need to spend $90 on this game to get the equipment you need to play it.

Top Bottom