• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

new Black trailer

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
yeah, woulda loved to see that forest. black looks pretty fucking amazing for current gen though. heres hoping 360 gets a port soon (and down the line a fully reworked next-gen sequel)

shpankey

not an idiot
HomerSimpson-Man said:
One of this generations last hurrahs, especially the FPS genre for curren gen consoles but what of a hell of a way to go!
this gen's going out with a little bit of a bang...

Black
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
King Kong
StarCraft: Ghost
Final Fantasy XII
MGS 3: Sub

Kroole

shpankey said:
this gen's going out with a little bit of a bang...

Black
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
King Kong
StarCraft: Ghost
Final Fantasy XII
MGS 3: Sub

Okami?

Trailer looks nice as does the game overall. Does it not have an in-game crossheir? I didn't see one.

And isn't beermonkey just quoting that reporter during Katrina?

teiresias

I believe he's quoting something Wolf Blitzer was caught saying on CNN during Katrina, they were showing helicopter footage of the devastation and Blitzer was just talking doing commentary and said something like, "From these pictures you really get a sense of the devastation and how it is affecting people. Many of these people have nothing anyway, these people that are so poor . . . and so black."

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
teiresias said:
I believe he's quoting something Wolf Blitzer was caught saying on CNN during Katrina, they were showing helicopter footage of the devastation and Blitzer was just talking doing commentary and said something like, "From these pictures you really get a sense of the devastation and how it is affecting people. Many of these people have nothing anyway, these people that are so poor . . . and so black."

:lol

i'd love to see this clip

shpankey

not an idiot
teiresias said:
whoa

Stryder

I'm loving that there is no crosshair or HUD in that video, I wonder if the final game will be like that, it would really up the immersiveness if there wasn't IMO.

you know...i'm not sure where they're going with the "black" marketing, but that looked like some straight up america's army marketing or something...and criterion's a bunch of brits. so i squarely blame EA on this one.

yo joe.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Flo_Evans said:
looks cool.... but an FPS without multiplayer? Thats like a car without wheels.
Seriously?

I don't even bother with mutiplayer modes in most FPS games. You find which multiplayer games suit you and run with them...

japtor

VictimOfGrief said:
I would say that it would be called dumb like: BlackOut
B00001QGPS.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

and i bet itd be better than bulletproof!

Top Bottom