• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

new Castlevania Portrait of Ruin trailer

JDSN

Banned
I dont understand Capcom's obsession with adding crazy twins in their games, first Code Veronica and now this.

JDSN said:
I dont understand Capcom's obsession with adding crazy twins in their games, first Code Veronica and now this.
Next they'll have crazy twins in MGS! :lol Sometimes I mix up Capcom with Konami too. I don't know why either.

castle007

Banned
C- Warrior said:
Oh Castlevania...what have you become :(

Give me a break.

I am sorry if you fell that way about the HGOTY. Wait... no I am not sorry. You are just going to regret saying these words.

skinnyrattler said:
Hilarious.

Is the preorder thing online only? EB online says the box is so big, they need to charge extra for shipping (which is a bigger ripoff) so I'm gonna preorder at a B&M store. The soundtrack from the last 20 years didn't get me, it's the special Castlevania stylus. Hot hot hot.
I hope it's in store too or my pre-order will be useless. :(

Rei_Toei

Fclvat sbe Pnanqn, ru?
Anyone know a good source for Portrait of Ruin art? I would love to have the art from this boxart clean/bigger, but haven't found it anywhere yet.

ds_castlevaniaruin.jpg

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
YES! ****ING AWESOME!

The boss fights are going to be crazy! I can't wait to low level run this game! Death's fight looks ****ing fun!

The game has the ****ing man it!
****ING RICHTER BELMONT!!!!

GOTY.

*Dies*

tanasten

glad to heard people isn't stupid anymore
WAIT! WAIT!! WAIT!!!

MARIA AND RITCHER ARE IN!!!!!!!!!!?

****!!! ****!!! ****!!! ****!!! ****!!! ****!!! ****!!!

I CAN'T WAITT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wtf! I don't know how to hide text :(

temjin

Banned
tanasten said:
WAIT! WAIT!! WAIT!!!

MARIA AND RITCHER ARE IN!!!!!!!!!!?

****!!! ****!!! ****!!! ****!!! ****!!! ****!!! ****!!!

I CAN'T WAITT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wtf! I don't know how to hide text :(
lawl... i hate you.

gtfo of my internets.

edit: edited for good justice.

Lee N

Membre
Pureauthor said:
Why did you post a spoiler when you knew full well you couldn't spoiler-text it?
I think it's fairly obvious why he did that. Same thing goes for the morons who quoted the text.

Um, the guys who were apparently so incensed about him not hiding the spoiler?

You realize that unless you edit your own posts, even if he spoilers the text, they'll still meet the spoilers, right?

In other words, edit the quotes. Now.

Iceshade

My return key is broken.
I got really lucky yesterday when I went to pick up my copy of FF12. EB fubared and accidentally had an additional 40ish game credit for me due to the fact they thought I hadn't purchased Baten Kaitos II when in fact I did buy it a few weeks ago. So, I used it and paid off all of Portrait Of Ruin and used the rest for FF3 DS. In the words of Peter Griffin, "FRIGGIN SWEET!":D

andthebeatgoeson

No one has really remarked about it conclusively but I went to GS today and they had no clue about the preorder special.

casltevania_bonus.jpg

Art Book: This 48 page book details the artwork of every game in the Castlevania series and features an embossed cover.
20th Anniversary Soundtrack CD: Spanning 20 years of music that has defined the Castlevania series, this soundtrack contains songs from nearly every Castlevania game ever made, including four never before released tracks from Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin.
Stylus and DS Game Case: Extendable stylus and transparent game case are both emblazoned with the Castlevania logo.
Timeline Poster: Detailing key events and characters in the history of Castlevania, this fold-out poster features a timeline on the front and a Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin poster on the back.

EB online has it. But I don't know where to find this. I wish I didn't have to order it online, since EB is charging $5 extra for shipping. It's nice but not that nice. I'm actually only interested in the extendable stylus and game case, since I could use those well. Everything else is just a collector's dream. So, what's the word that everyone has heard?

andthebeatgoeson

I just can't confirm whether it's the bricks and mortar stores involved or just online only. I would like to know before I waste money on shipping charges when I can just go pick it up from down the street.

Lee N

Membre
skinnyrattler said:
I just can't confirm whether it's the bricks and mortar stores involved or just online only. I would like to know before I waste money on shipping charges when I can just go pick it up from down the street.
Well, it's preorder only.. and I don't know how many of those they'll get but you better preorder soon if you want the bonus.

Top Bottom