• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Console Games This Week (3/21)

VALIS

4787729.jpeg
$49.99

4787731.jpeg
$19.99

4839873.jpeg
$19.99

4545140.jpeg
4545142.jpeg
$19.99

4659115.jpeg
4659114.jpeg
$14.99

4636658.jpeg
4636657.jpeg
4636656.jpeg
$39.99

4743115.jpeg
$39.99

246540.jpg
$39.99

4839875.jpeg
$49.99

4593220.jpeg
$54.99

255909.jpg
$19.99

4609004.jpeg
$49.99

243633.jpg
246593.jpg
243630.jpg
$49.99

Me = God of War, Ford Racing 3 (2 was pretty good), Sega Classics and Narc. Week after week there's tons of decent $20 games.

VALIS

I tried to edit it with a "56K no" in the thread title, but I guess you can't edit titles? Sorry for all 56K'ers who got stuck. :(

Mrbob

Iron Phoenix is $49.99?

Forget that game then. Too many packed releases as it is. I thought it was only 20 bucks.

Amir0x

Banned
VALIS said:
I tried to edit it with a "56K no" in the thread title, but I guess you can't edit titles? Sorry for all 56K'ers who got stuck. :(

I'm 56k, and it actually was relatively fast so it's cool.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Games im getting with my PSP....
255818.jpg
255660.jpg
255648.jpg

255654.jpg

255638.jpg

and...

246534.jpg

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I can't believe Narc has wound up being a budget toss-away title. That game got quite a bit of hype when it was first annouced.

bjork

How many games from the AGES series are on that disc, all of them?

Gonna probably snag that and the DBZ game, at least. Oh, and DDS so I can make dumbass remarks about it being dusty on my shelf. :)

Dsal

it's going to come out of you and it's going to taste so good
Digital Devil Saga for sure. I won't even play it right away, as there's this game called Nocturne I should probably finish first, but I'm not going to wait for it to permanently sell out.

God of War... maybe not right off the bat or a rental. Eventually I'll buy it if people say it's truly worth it.

Polari

Any word on a PAL release for Sega Classics Collection? I know it's supposed to be terrible, but I just can't help myself - especially at that price...

M3wThr33

Banned
Wait, does the Sega Classics Collection have any GUN games?!
Edit: Guess not
Damn, I'd kill for a Virtua Cop and HotD Trilogy on the PS2.

Wulfer

Damn, no one wants Iron Phoenix I'm pretty disappointed in you guys claiming to be hardcore. I've had some incredible system link fun with that game and that was just with the demo. When you add Live play you've got a hell of a game. No other fighting game quite like it.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
WULFER said:
Damn, no one wants Iron Phoenix I'm pretty disappointed in you guys claiming to be hardcore. I've had some incredible system link fun with that game and that was just with the demo. When you add Live play you've got a hell of a game. No other fighting game quite like it.

I'll get it eventually with the Gamerush deal if it's good. No reviews, and I haven't tried the demo.

.hacked

PS2:
God of War
Sega Classics Collection
Shining Tears

Xbox:
Time Splitters: Future Perfect
Dragon Ball Z: Sagas
Iron Phoenix
MX vs ATV Unleashed

PSP:
2 PSPs
Tony Hawk's Underground 2 Remix
Spider-Man 2
Need For Speed: Underground Rivals
Dynasty Warriors
Darkstalkers Chron: Chaos Tower
Wipeout Pure
Ape Escape: On the Loose
Metal Gear Acid
Ridge Racer
Twisted Metal: Head-On
Lumines
Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade

DS:
Rayman DS

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Question - The Virtua Racing on Sega Classic collection is the very same VR that was released as a stand alone in Japan?

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Lumines and Meteos have some ties in, what was it, producer? Anyways, going by how much Meteos kicks ass,
255818.jpg
will be mine.
Lord, PSP is dry for me already. :( God bless imports!

DDS is still reading as Spring 2005 on Atlus.com, so I highly doubt it will be this week. We're seeing the exact same situation we did with SMT3.

jedimike

.hacked said:
PS2:
God of War
Sega Classics Collection
Shining Tears

Xbox:
Time Splitters: Future Perfect
Dragon Ball Z: Sagas
Iron Phoenix
MX vs ATV Unleashed

PSP:
2 PSPs
Tony Hawk's Underground 2 Remix
Spider-Man 2
Need For Speed: Underground Rivals
Dynasty Warriors
Darkstalkers Chron: Chaos Tower
Wipeout Pure
Ape Escape: On the Loose
Metal Gear Acid
Ridge Racer
Twisted Metal: Head-On
Lumines
Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade

DS:
Rayman DS

m0rph and his money... yes, I'm envious.

I'll be getting MX vs. ATV. I'm looking forward to this one. Does anyone know how many, if any, manufacturers Rainbow has on board. I would love to be able to race a Polaris Predator.

Soul4ger

u_neek said:
When is DDS out? Preordered it back in January...

I don't think anyone is sure, which means probably not this week. GameStop has it listed as the 29, EB did also, but they recently moved it up to the 23. Not sure when it'll fall. The later the better, actually, with all the crap that's coming.

Crandle

I'd definitely be getting DDS, but it seems to have been delayed again. If that is indeed the case I'll just rent God of War (or maybe buy it, if by some cruel twist of fate DDS has been delayed for a good long while).

VALIS

Whoops, I forgot Time Splitters: FP. Releases tomorrow, 3/22...

243633.jpg
246593.jpg
243630.jpg
$49.99

I don't understand the facination with Time Splitters myself, but whatever.

Why are people saying Sega Classics Collection sucks? Something off with the emulation?

Timespltters gets attention from the post-Goldeneye FPS players.

It's got fun, fast multiplayer options.

It also got it's foot in the door when this generation was new.

Top Bottom