• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Danganronpa V3 Spoiler Thread

I finished the game and well, I don't feel the whole thing was all that controversial. I basically predicted the ending twist by chapter 2, it was telegraphed so heavily. The only thing that really genuiely surprised me in this game was the chapter 1 protagonist switch. Though I had hoped that the ending twist would be harsher, more specs ops than the rather toothless thing we got.

And for all that the ending tried to disrupt things, most of the game actually felt really stale as it leaned so heavily on the typical Danganronpa structure. The ending wasn't executed especially well, but it was still probably the best part of the game along with the chapter 1 trial. I enjoyed the game mostly, but I'm content if this the last Danganronpa game we ever get and I'd put it comfortably behind the first two games.

Oh, and the monocubs were all terrible characters. Of all their chatter, you can count on one hand the number of lines they spoke that mattered for anything. Psyche Taxi is another thing you can throw in there with them, every single Psyche Taxi segment was filler.

Lumination

'enry 'ollins
On its own, it wouldn't. However, DR1 & DR2 do not acknowledge themselves being works of fiction, only V3 does. And in the same regard, V3 does not acknowledge itself as a work of fiction, either. Yes, the killing game within V3 was presented as fiction, but the characters aware of the nature of the killing game do not think that they are fictionalized characters to us in the real world. The 4th wall breaking occurred between the fictional world of V3 and the metafictional world of V3's killing game, not between the real world and the fictional world of V3.
I disagree. Every Monokuma Theater is breaking the 4th wall. The player is addressed directly multiple times by those segments and other moments scattered throughout the series.

I acknowledged this already. What we experienced then was not fake, but can you replay DR1 & DR2 knowing what you know now and think of them the same way? I certainly can't.
Of course I can. I enjoyed them as fictional stories then, I will continue to enjoy them as fictional stories now. Literally nothing has changed.

When you say "as a friend", do you mean a friend to the original person or the clone? If it's the former, then yes it would matter, because that clone's memories are not their own. If it's the latter, then it doesn't matter at all. I do think a difference exists there, but you a free to disagree with that if you wish.
I mean the latter. Could you be the clone's friend? Judging by your response, I think your answer is you couldn't and you mixed "former" and "latter". I actually think this disagreement is the crux of it all. I would have no problem being the clone's friend because if they say their past was X and everything they do is consistent with that, why would it matter to me? To put this another way, do you vet all of your real life friends about their life stories? How do you know they are being 100% truthful about their experiences and what made them who they are today? Are they even capable of telling you accurately? I don't think I can even accurately describe everything that makes me who I am, even if I wanted to. There must be some aspects of the people in your life that you just take at face value. I know this might sound like a weird tangent, but I look at the fake characters in V3 the same way. Their memories are fake through no fault of their own, but fake or not, the characters all grew in their own way in accordance with their fake histories. From the perspective of me, the player, I have no issues having conversations with these people.

It's like the Chinese Room. If someone on the other side of a locked door spoke and wrote fluent Chinese, knows all 5000 years of Chinese history, and is intimately familiar with modern Chinese culture, does it matter to you that they're not actually Chinese? Does that diminish your interaction with them? There's no right or wrong answer here, but I think this is where we simply disagree and that's ok :).

Team Danganronpa are the makers of the V3 killing game, not the developers of V3. That's Spike Chunsoft. To me, it would be a disservice to the characters of V3 to explore their fake characterizations more because Team Danganronpa implanted those into them. I sympathize heavily with V3's cast, so me doing that would be the best thing for them since I would otherwise feel like I'm exploiting them.

I guess this is weird to say since V3's characters do not actually exist in the real world, but... well, look at Undertale and you'd see what I'm talking about.
I know they're the "fake" developers invented for the game ;).

Similarly to what I've said above, they are "real" characters to me. They were basically clones with implanted memories, but they suffered through a "real" killing game, and they struggled through their own "real" character arcs. I sympathize with them deeply, so I'm more than eager to listen to what they have to say and treat them like the "real" people they deserve to be treated as imo. I don't think that's exploitation.

Storywriters ignore or retcon things they've written previously all the time. Putting V3 in the box to make a DR4 wouldn't really be anything crazy to me. That said, if I had to choose one or the other I think V3 should continue to be the focus.
But why do you put so much weight on what they say? I think the only thing stopping you from enjoying DR1+2 again if your own mental block because you think the devs think they didn't matter. But that's not true because first and foremost, DR1+2 mattered to their own casts, but also because the devs painstakingly explained how the fiction of DR1+2 had an effect on the "real world" of V3. In the context of the game, DR1+2 may hold different meaning from before, but nothing is stopping you the player from allowing DR1+2 to retain it's original meaning. The beauty of the ending imo is that I can retain the original meaning PLUS they have gained new meaning.

And as for the reason I play these games? Well, it's more than just seeing a group of high school students getting killed while solving the mysteries surrounding their deaths. It's probably too complex to put into words, but if the games had no meaning beyond the premise then it would be rather empty.
Totally agree. The overarching narrative's purpose is to put weight on the killing game. But I think as a standalone plot, it's pretty weak. It's why most people didn't like either DR1 and DR3 animes.

I think the killing games between DR3 and V3 basically were just that: empty. We know that the struggles of the characters within those games were solely for TV ratings and have no further meaning past that. That's why it would be a waste to ever go into those games unless V3 is no longer a thing.
Suppose God exists. We are essentially a shoebox ant colony to him. Our mortal struggles mean nothing to him. Does that invalidate our struggles? Are our problems not real?
Theyrerealtomedammit.gif
I think because the experiences are real to the characters of DR1+2, they're real enough for me to engage and relate to them. Because again, we all know they're not real. But that didn't stop us from engaging with them before. You still haven't really answered my main question (or I haven't really understood it): Why does it matter if the fictional game tells you it's fiction?

Headcanon: DRV3 takes place in an alternate reality where the DR3 anime was well received. "Well if they liked the anime, how about a live action series?" and then they followed that through to its conclusion.
LMAO

Lumination

'enry 'ollins
Tbh, I never really enjoyed the English VA for DR1. There were a lot of flat performances or voices that didn't fit my headcanon voice like Sakura. DR2 got better, but I literally have no complaints about the VA in 3. Standouts like Kokichi, Gonta, and Angie (they just nailed that grating, positive attitude she's got) stand amongst a very solid rest of the cast.

kewlmyc

So are we all in agreement that Kokichi was the star of the cast?

Yeah, he made chapter 5 as special as it was. Plus he has some of the best sprites in the series.

Nagito is still a better version of Kokichi though. Doubt he'll ever be topped.

O0xbt0n.png
P5KVcVv.png

I'm definitely not as fond of Kokichi as most other people seem to be. Unlike Nagito, whose crazy bullshit I was actually looking forward to seeing as the game went on, pretty much any time Kokichi opened his mouth I just thought "Please die soon."

I'm definitely not as fond of Kokichi as most other people seem to be. Unlike Nagito, who's crazy bullshit I was actually looking forward to seeing as the game went on, pretty much any time Kokichi opened his mouth I just thought "Please die soon."
Yeah to me Kokichi is a way worse Nagito, even his "suicide" trick is way worse than Nagito's. Ha ha swtiched places, brilliant ain't nobody going to suspect anything with my flushed clothes.

Lumination

'enry 'ollins
Yeah I liked Nagito more. But Kokichi was fun in his own way in that I never hated Nagito, but absolutely despised every time Kokichi opened his mouth. Strong emotions are good, generally.

GoldStarz

So are we all in agreement that Kokichi was the star of the cast?

Ouma is just a Komaeda redux and not even a good one, killing him off in Chapter 2 or 3 and using him as a fake-out antagonist to Kaede's fake-out protagonist is just one of many ways the game could've improved itself.

Jigorath

Banned
Yeah to me Kokichi is a way worse Nagito, even his "suicide" trick is way worse than Nagito's. Ha ha swtiched places, brilliant ain't nobody going to suspect anything with my flushed clothes.

Maki fucked that whole plan up when she suddenly tried to kill Kokichi.

Ouma is just a Komaeda redux and not even a good one, killing him off in Chapter 2 or 3 and using him as a fake-out antagonist to Kaede's fake-out protagonist is just one of many ways the game could've improved itself.

Nah.

Kokichi was no Nagito, but he was still (by far) the most entertaining character of the cast. Killing him off as early as Chapter 2 would have been an awful idea.

NSESN

The only thing Kokichi has is common with Nagito is that both are shit inducers. Their personalities are really different.
I think I like Kokichi more for the simple fact that his actions make sense.

ShadyK54

Yeah, he made chapter 5 as special as it was. Plus he has some of the best sprites in the series.

Nagito is still a better version of Kokichi though. Doubt he'll ever be topped.

The left one creeped me out bad the first time I saw it. Really well done.

But yeah, I think I like Nagito more for the reason(s) Lumination pointed out. I like the way Bryce Papenbrook nailed the laugh as well.

I have to say I am both impressed and kinda disappointed that Junko ended up being the big bad of the whole series (I mean technically not in 3 but also technically yes).

After the first game I fully expected them to go the MGS(patriots)/Akatsuki route of utter craziness when it comes to villain tiers.

I disagree. Every Monokuma Theater is breaking the 4th wall. The player is addressed directly multiple times by those segments and other moments scattered throughout the series.

I'm not sure about DR2, but I always assumed Monokuma Theater to be actual commercials to the broadcasts of DR1 and V3. I never really gave them further thought past that, though; they are basically irrelevant filler.

Of course I can. I enjoyed them as fictional stories then, I will continue to enjoy them as fictional stories now. Literally nothing has changed.

I'm not asking if you're going to keep enjoy them, I'm asking if you would look at them the same way you did previously. Although, I guess you answer that later in your post.

I mean the latter. Could you be the clone's friend? Judging by your response, I think your answer is you couldn't and you mixed "former" and "latter". I actually think this disagreement is the crux of it all. I would have no problem being the clone's friend because if they say their past was X and everything they do is consistent with that, why would it matter to me? To put this another way, do you vet all of your real life friends about their life stories? How do you know they are being 100% truthful about their experiences and what made them who they are today? Are they even capable of telling you accurately? I don't think I can even accurately describe everything that makes me who I am, even if I wanted to. There must be some aspects of the people in your life that you just take at face value. I know this might sound like a weird tangent, but I look at the fake characters in V3 the same way. Their memories are fake through no fault of their own, but fake or not, the characters all grew in their own way in accordance with their fake histories. From the perspective of me, the player, I have no issues having conversations with these people.

It's like the Chinese Room. If someone on the other side of a locked door spoke and wrote fluent Chinese, knows all 5000 years of Chinese history, and is intimately familiar with modern Chinese culture, does it matter to you that they're not actually Chinese? Does that diminish your interaction with them? There's no right or wrong answer here, but I think this is where we simply disagree and that's ok :).

I'm fine with agreeing to disagree, but please don't assume I don't know proper English. I did not mix up the former or latter cases.

But why do you put so much weight on what they say? I think the only thing stopping you from enjoying DR1+2 again if your own mental block because you think the devs think they didn't matter. But that's not true because first and foremost, DR1+2 mattered to their own casts, but also because the devs painstakingly explained how the fiction of DR1+2 had an effect on the "real world" of V3. In the context of the game, DR1+2 may hold different meaning from before, but nothing is stopping you the player from allowing DR1+2 to retain it's original meaning. The beauty of the ending imo is that I can retain the original meaning PLUS they have gained new meaning.

The thing is, I do not think the original meaning behind the Hope's Peak games and V3 can co-exist. As someone who is still interested in the series going forward, I think I'd probably be worse off trying to keep DR1 & DR2's original meaning because I fully expect future games to disregard that. I'm fine with letting those games go (if I wasn't, I'd simply quit this series here and now), but I still can't help but be disappointed.

I actually delude myself in this regard with other series because I can afford to. For example, I pretend that Metroid: Other M does not exist because acknowledging it would bring Samus's characterization and the series as a whole down for me. And since then, there haven't been anything new that can contradict that. Future Danganronpa titles probably will branch off of V3, however, so I find that it's best to just accept it and move on.

Like I said, DR1 & DR2 can still have some significance, but that will now always be relative to V3's world and never again to its own.

Suppose God exists. We are essentially a shoebox ant colony to him. Our mortal struggles mean nothing to him. Does that invalidate our struggles? Are our problems not real?
Theyrerealtomedammit.gif
I think because the experiences are real to the characters of DR1+2, they're real enough for me to engage and relate to them. Because again, we all know they're not real. But that didn't stop us from engaging with them before. You still haven't really answered my main question (or I haven't really understood it): Why does it matter if the fictional game tells you it's fiction?

Your analogy doesn't work because even God knows we're real people. It's not the same situation as to how we view the characters in the Danganronpa series.

Anyways, like I said earlier 4th wall breaking is not a problem on its own. Heck, I don't even consider the use of V3's 4th wall breaking to be bad, I just think that it's unfortunate that DR1 & DR2 had to be caught in the crossfire.

The left one creeped me out bad the first time I saw it. Really well done.

I fully expect that sprite to inspire night terrors for some people lol. Reminds me of this:

tumblr_orefwdiXp41tepew7o1_500.gif

GoldStarz

Maki fucked that whole plan up when she suddenly tried to kill Kokichi.

His plan revolves around the killer being one person or the other. It's literally a 50/50 choice.

Nah.

Kokichi was no Nagito, but he was still (by far) the most entertaining character of the cast. Killing him off as early as Chapter 2 would have been an awful idea.

Dude, his function within in the game is LITERALLY IDENTICAL to Komaeda's. He might have slightly different packaging around him, but he's just a slightly less helpful, significantly less intelligent version of Komaeda. He's honestly probably one of the most boring characters in the game due to that BECAUSE you can see pretty much exactly where his character is heading.

Jigorath

Banned
Dude, his function within in the game is LITERALLY IDENTICAL to Komaeda's.

I already said Kokichi is a worse Nagito a couple pages ago. Hell, I even said that in the very post you just responded to. I don't know what you're flipping out about.

I mean I totally disagree that he's boring, but whatever, to each his own.

His plan revolves around the killer being one person or the other. It's literally a 50/50 choice.

The whole point of the plan was that nobody would know for sure who was the culprit. A 50/50 choice doesn't matter if they're still just guessing. Maki intervening that night forced Kokichi to immediately put his plan in motion and leave behind extra clues for Shuchi. Kokichi was trying to more or less break the killing game.

Lumination

'enry 'ollins
I'm fine with agreeing to disagree, but please don't assume I don't know proper English. I did not mix up the former or latter cases.
Typo, not english. But upon reading it a 4th time, it was my misunderstanding. I do still think this is the crux of it all. I'm curious to know why it would matter to you if your friend was a fake or not and whether or not you actually validate any of this in real life since it does matter to you, but I won't dig into this.

Your analogy doesn't work because even God knows we're real people. It's not the same situation as to how we view the characters in the Danganronpa series.
Yeah good point.

I mean, I might be wrong, but I remember hearing that Japan fucking loathed the ending to this game, with people saying it was insulting to both the fans and the voice actors who worked so hard to make the characters believable, so there might be incentive for SC to sweep this game under the rug and either go back to the Hope's Peak universe or do a proper clean break from the previous games instead of trying to build on V3's universe.

Grexeno

I mean, I might be wrong, but I remember hearing that Japan fucking loathed the ending to this game, with people saying it was insulting to both the fans and the voice actors who worked so hard to make the characters believable, so there might be incentive for SC to sweep this game under the rug and either go back to the Hope's Peak universe or do a proper clean break from the previous games instead of trying to build on V3's universe.
They chose to be salty lol

Jigorath

Banned
I guess Japan was pretty invested in the canon of the series. I don't know why, Danganronpa 3 already ruined the canon forever. V3 kind of fucking around with everything doesn't really bother me.

fek

I didn't like Kokichi much until we saw his last conversation with Kaito and his motive video in his room. That made me like him a lot more.

Lumination

'enry 'ollins
Makes sense because they sell so much more merchandise there, from light novels to body pillows. There's bound to be a larger contingent of people who are way too attached to the universe.

kewlmyc

That's odd considering this game was voted like the 6th most popular game of all time in a recent poll in Japan. Of course games that are newer tend to get the higher spots on polls like that (P5 was number 1), but if the game's ending was so hated, I doubt it would have ranked that high.

I assume it's like here in the west with the fanbase being split on it. Just depends on how much you like media that has meta commentary like this game did. Reminds me of the reaction to MGS2.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Even Kaito's scared sprite is nightmare inducing:

5110e8b0991d941db11d40c1be1abae3abc4a8f0_hq.jpg

FluxWaveZ

Kokichi fits the same role Nagito did, but he's not the same kind of character. What was disappointingly the same, I think, is that Chapter 5 ended up being a clear attempt at pulling the same thing DR2's Chapter 5 did. And, because of that, I felt that its impact was lessened because you just can't top Nagito's whole plan by going for the same.

I feel that it also did a disservice to Kokichi, who was very cunning and manipulative the whole way up to that point. How did he figure his plan would work when the Ultimate Detective was still alive to figure out the entire mystery, just like he's done up to that point? Ignoring that was kind of as stupid as everyone else ignoring the clear signs that the Ultimate Supreme Leader could be the mastermind. Though, to be fair to that point, the Kaede incident made them all less interested in chasing down any potential mastermind among them.

NSESN

Cmon guys, you really think the majority of the fanbase is so into DR that they would like a DR reality show?

"SUICHI SUCKS, KAEDE SHOULD HAVE BEEN PROTAGONIST."

I don't actually get this one. I thought the point of the ending was to mock the idea of repetitive sequels. So why mock people who were upset that you didn't do something different?

I get that was apparently a twist hey wanted to do but mix it with the message of the ending and it feels like they were trying to have their cake and eat it too.

Totakeke

Finished it yesterday. I don’t mind it going meta, but I feel like it wasn’t that good thematically.

Rejecting both hope and despair is a great theme, but it was never built up before chapter 6, making it feel a bit unearned.
Having fiction affect the real world is also a great theme, but again I felt like they didn’t really explore that enough. Having Junko-like madness to truly attempt to introduce mass despair to the outside world through fiction? That’s a really awesome idea that I wanted to be explored more, but it was mentioned once then thrown away.

And then there’s the theme of using lies to reach the truth. That was actually a constant theme throughout the trials and I was hoping that it would really lead somewhere thematically for the resolution of V3, but nope, turns out it’s just mostly a game mechanic. It was never really developed that much either. There was never any real consequences to using lies, it didn’t cause other characters to doubt you more. They could have explored the themes of whether the end justifies the means.

So yeah, V3 is kinda meh to me thematically compared to the other two games. DR1 has the benefit of being the first to introduce some central ideas, and DR2 was really great at exploring those further. V3 is just kinda a mess.

Steel

Banned
I don't actually get this one. I thought the point of the ending was to mock the idea of repetitive sequels. So why mock people who were upset that you didn't do something different?

I get that was apparently a twist hey wanted to do but mix it with the message of the ending and it feels like they were trying to have their cake and eat it too.

They weren't mocking people for preferring Kaede. They were pointing out that wanting X character to die so X character can live is messed up.

They were mocking people for enjoying a game where kids kill each other in the first place, not that they would prefer a different protag persay. They were showing that they were in our head. And they were.

Just beat the game and I'm fine with the series being done. The ending was executed really poorly but the game was decent enough up to that moment so I'm not annoyed about the direction. Would say it's the weakest entry. None of the cases were as good as previous entries as well.

Viale

I finished it a few days ago, and I wasn't entirely sure what my thoughts on the ending were. I didn't particularly mind V3 treating 1 and 2 like they were fiction because we already treat them that way, and a big theme of the game is that even if something is fiction it can have an impact, so I feel like it was handled well. It also works well as a conclusion because I feel like it would be difficult to have a true conclusion to hope's peak. I think I liked the ending overall though, and at the very least it leaves you with a lot more to think about.

As far as Komaeda and Kokichi, I think I prefer Kokichi personally though Komaeda had the better chapter 5. Kokichi was always a twist of Is he good, is he bad, is he lying, is he telling the truth? When we finally see his motive video, it was one of the more interesting character reveals imo. Komaeda felt less interesting in that regard because I mostly just found him insane and lucky, which worked but made him less interesting imo.

Loz246789

As far as Komaeda and Kokichi, I think I prefer Kokichi personally though Komaeda had the better chapter 5. Komaeda was always a twist of I'd he good, is he bad, is he lying, is he telling the truth? When we finally see his motive video it was one of the more interesting character reveals imo. Komaeda felt less interesting in that regard because I mostly just found him insane and lucky, which worked bit made him less interesting imo.

I ultimately prefer Nagito, but one thing I'll give Kokichi is that his character is well explored by just playing through the main narrative, and then using the motive video and scene with Kaito to re-contextualise his previous scenes. With Nagito, a lot of his more human moments are either just suggestions by other members of the cast, or part of his free time events.
...Nagito's not a particularly human character to be fair, but without his backstory or complicated relationship with Hajime, he's just a surprisingly consistent force for chaos within the narrative and not much more.

Kokichi was one of the few really great character in this game honestly.

Of course people compare him to Nagito but Nagito was just a nut case more then anything else. Yes DR2 Case 5 is great and largely because of what Nagito is actually able to pull off but that doesn't mean hes just a better character then Kokichi, hell I think Nagito was relatively boring throughout most of the game. Hes just there to generally make everyone really uncomfortable and setup Chapter 5 and the endgame. He's an effective character but I never really liked him nearly as much as everyone else apparently did. He's also not really ever a villain.

Kokichi is a straight up villain though which is something the series has needed to include in the trials for a long time. He doesn't just stir shit up like Togami or Nagito he actively acts to win the game until he realizes that they are all just pawns and then instead of trying to fuck with the group and win the game he instead moves his intentions towards fucking over the game itself. His plan is unfortunately failed by Kaito being a dumbass (why would you try to flush his damn clothes down the toilet? just throw them into the mechs cockpit with you!) and Shuichi working with Monokuma.

What makes Kokichi so interesting is that hes basically like if Junko aka the villain was present in earlier in cases. He's always working for himself more then anything else, and hes not afraid to fuck over anyone in his way like Miu and Gonta. Or work with people he generally thinks as his enemies like Monokuma or Kaito. While Case 5 isn't really THAT interesting his work in case 4 is fucking fantastic, right down to Shuichi lying making him turn on them all by just ruining the 'truth' they are seeking by revealing its loveable Gonta that was the one who killed Miu, despite it really being because of Gonta's own stupidity and Kokichi manipulating him into doing it.

He's far from perfect but he was a great character who really made you question what he was actually capable of and I really liked how even at the end that he was willing to sacrifice his life in order to fuck over Monokuma and whoever was watching all this play out. He was never an ally, he was always a villain which is something you normally don't find in these games where the villain is generally just revealed at the final case.

Edit: Also hes smart enough to understand that his plan ultimately might fail and continues trying to fuck over the game by giving the group clues that lead them to Rantaro's video.

LiK

Damn you for posting those nightmare faces of Kokichi. Gives me chills every time. Nagito levels of fuckery.

Anyway, been trophy hunting and finding random guides. Really annoyed at lack of a Platinum roadmap. It’s been difficult and some guides aren’t consistent or correct. Forgot how lengthy the trials were even you’re skipping the dialogue.

I felt that he was really rather one-note throughout the whole game. Nagito was interesting thanks to how his behavior and motivations shifted and changed throughout the game (starts off as your companion, turns into some mad fucker by the first trial, is a cryptic and malignant presence for much of the game, a hanging question in CH4's trial, then CH5 as a whole happened and you learned that he'd gone from obsessively admiring the rest of the cast into hating them with deep, unmitigated malice). I found his character arc and behavior much more interesting than Kokichi's to be honest. Kokichi acting like an ass for the whole game really made his involvement in the CH4 murder unsurprising, and ultimately his goals were aligned with the rest of the cast (ruining the killing game) whereas Nagito was actually thwarted thanks to Chaki's confession. CH5 was really rather boring because it was pretty fucking obvious Kokichi was not the mastermind. Also getting his whole likable/humane aspect in a bunch of lines in a flashback really just lowered the impact.

That's my take on it at least. Still love his CH3 investigation fakeout

Just finished the game.

*Whew*

Wild ride indeed lol

Kokichi has the best Eng voice acting.
Gonta and Shuichi get the job done where it counts too.

I mean this game basically seems like a pretty deliberate attempt to make sure they can't do that haha

Edit: After thinking about it, I definitely enjoyed the ending of this one the most. 1 had a really bad Chapter 5 which soured things for me, 2 had a dumb twist that you could see a mile away and didn't really end up mattering,, I agree with those who say it might not line up perfectly thematically but the ending enriches the game instead of the other words where it just sort of happens I think.

FluxWaveZ

Yeah, it was basically Simon and Kamina. Not sure I see Edgeworth and Gumshoe at all there, actually.

What exactly was the purpose of that emotion wheel that's brought up with the right stick in the main game? There was never a tutorial on this or a prompt. Did it actually affect dialogue at certain points of the story?

Yeah, it was basically Simon and Kamina. Not sure I see Edgeworth and Gumshoe at all there, actually.

What exactly was the purpose of that emotion wheel that's brought up with the right stick in the main game? There was never a tutorial on this or a prompt. Did it actually affect dialogue at certain points of the story?
The gimmick this time around is player interaction lol

Top Bottom