• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New details on Farcry 4: Map Size, Blood Dragon 2,extreme mode, PS4 co op, etc

I hope they do a hardcore mode, that would be awesome!
This has got me even more excited for this game. It looks like they're fixing a lot of the issues I had with FC3, like those QTE boss fights and the lack of replay-ability after clearing outposts.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Damn, I'm liking the hidden cutscene interruption thing. That's probably related to the ending, I guess, unless they're just for show.

Did sjay get banned for posting this?

Yes, Y2Kev hates Far Cry.

Could've been a comment in the Nintendo Investor thread or the thread of The Order CE at 60$ from Best Buy.

Saty

Ubisoft: We've come up with a way to make demos for open world games that we are comfortable with, but it's going to be exclusive to a platform holder!

You would think they would want to push Uplay, especially on PC, so having these passes for FC4 and its ilk could be tempting.

hawk2025

Ubisoft: We've come up with a way to make demos for open world games that we are comfortable with, but it's going to be exclusive to a platform holder!

You would think they would want to push Uplay, especially on PC, so having these passes for FC4 and its ilk could be tempting.

Seeing as the article mentions that some details are left to Sony, I think you are wrong.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
I would be super pissed if somebody shot me with a poop arrow.

hqdefault.jpg

samuliofdoom

Neo Member
They had me at poop and elephants. Who knows, maybe they can poach some original FC devs from Crytek, now that the shit is finally hitting the fan.

Denton

You can turn off the HUD, and each element of the UI, like XP feedback, etc. Designed with the next gen consoles sharing features in mind.

YES. Finally. I hope they include this in all their games from now on.
It would be also nice if the games were designed in a way that these HUD things were not necessary in the first place.

Top Bottom