• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New England Patriots Owner Robert Kraft Charged in Florida Prostitution Ring Bust

JORMBO

Darkness no more
https://miami.cbslocal.com/2019/02/...-kraft-florida-arrest-prostitution-ring-bust/

JUPITER (CBSMiami) — New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft is charged in Palm Beach County after being caught in a sex sting, according to police.

Jupiter police say he’s being charged with the solicitation of a prostitute.

The charges stem from a months long investigation into the Orchids of Asia Day Spa in Jupiter, where two women were arrested earlier this week, according to police.

“We’re as equally stunned as anyone else,” said police during a Friday morning news conference. They also said they have video evidence capturing the sex act.

Wow.

Bobby Kraft, I’m honestly pretty surprised.

You’d think billionaires or whatever he is could afford top notch super secret booty calls

#TomBradyStillTheGOATtho

Last edited:
I think its hilarious that a billionaire went to a seedy Asian massage parlor for this

Some men love to live.....dangerously

giphy.gif

bucyou

Didnt his girlfriend just have another mans baby? Maybe she is still recovering and he needed some "relief"

cryptoadam

Banned
Happy ending?

Me love you long time?

too soon? too racist?

At least he knows whats up going to an asian massage parlor.

I mean why didn't the guy just have them show up at some swanky hotel room or something.

Wondering if he is a hero to the left for this since they support the legalization of prostitution. He should just come out and say he was supporting the sex industry and these young female entrepreneurs in their latest endevours, was even go to share some of his business acumen with em to help them with their wonderful careers.

Cybrwzrd

Banned
Wondering if he is a hero to the left for this since they support the legalization of prostitution. He should just come out and say he was supporting the sex industry and these young female entrepreneurs in their latest endevours, was even go to share some of his business acumen with em to help them with their wonderful careers.

Asian massage parlors are pretty seedy and are usually human trafficking hubs. The women working there are often not there on their own free will.

https://polarisproject.org/blog/201...ssage-parlors-deeply-manipulated-sense-choice

Though, I am fully supportive of the legalization of prostitution provided it is not done out of coercion.

entremet

Jussie must be loving this lol. He's overshadowed in the news cycle.

But on a serious note, sexual slavery is incredibly widespread sadly. Hopefully, these women can find freedom and hope after these events.

Last edited:

v1oz

Didnt his girlfriend just have another mans baby? Maybe she is still recovering and he needed some "relief"
That was last year im sure she must have recovered by now.

Most of these relationships with old rich men aren’t loving relationships. I’m sure he doesn’t get any action at home. So he goes to seedy massage parlours.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Normally wouldn't give a shit, prostitution should be legal imo but these women are victims of human trafficking and the men who would frequent these places absolutely know that. Wreck his coffers, take the money and put it towards combating human trafficking.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel kind of bad about my jokey replies in here

I didn’t realize how deep/real the trafficking element is to this.

10 salons closed, arrests being made. Sounds like they had cameras planted and got a lot of people nailed.

I was ignorant and thought this was like a voluntary deal, like these people chose to opt in for sexual favors and whatnot. Listening to the radio on Friday I heard a lot of people call in to fhe local sports station, men and women, saying they don’t care about the story and it’s just “harmless sex workers” or things like that. I’ve never been to a massage parlor, only heard jokes/stories about “happy endings” or whatever. I thought it was almost like those licensed brothels in Nevada except just under the table.

I didn’t know trafficking was so prominent in these places. Apparently these woman were forced to live in the salons and couldn’t leave without supervision. That sounds like slavery.

Pretty sick and twisted

Kraft visited the place twice in a 24 hour span before the bust.

Last edited:
Top Bottom