• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Famitsu scores

Altermo

Kingdom Hearts 2 (PS2, Square Enix): 10 / 9 / 10 / 10 - (39/40)
Otome Hao Anesama ni Koi Shiteru (PS2, Alchemist): 5 / 7 / 6 / 6 - (24/40)
Front Mission 5 (PS2, Square Enix): 8 / 8 / 8 / 8 - (32/40)
Simple 2000 Series Vol. 94: The Aka-Champion - Come On Baby (PS2, D3): 3 / 5 / 3 / 4 - (15/40)
White Clarity: And, the Tears Became You (PS2, Princess Soft): 5 / 6 / 5 / 6 - (22/40)
Super Robot Taisen MX Portable (PSP, Banpresto): 8 / 8 / 7 / 6 - (29/40)
Harobots Action! (NDS, Sunrise): 7 / 7 / 5 / 5 - (24/40)
Mario & Luigi RPG 2x2 (NDS, Nintendo): 9 / 9 / 8 / 9 - (35/40)
Kidou Gekidan Haro Ichiza Gundam Mahjong DS: Oyaji nimo Agarareta koto nai noni! (NDS, Bandai): 7 / 8 / 7 / 7 - (29/40)

Source: www.gamefront.de

MadFuzzy

Famitsu said:
Simple 2000 Series Vol. 94: The Aka-Champion - Come On Baby (PS2, D3): 3 / 5 / 3 / 4 - (15/40)

That's one of their lowest scores EVER if that's true. And it's that terrible Korean developed baby Bishi-Bashi clone as well isn't it?

Sunski

Lowest Famitsu score EVER. 5 is usually the lowest they hand out so to get 2 3's is the sign of a bad fish.

Jonnyram

Famitsu's out on Thurs. this week because of the holiday on Friday, so the early stuff is a day earlier than usual.
No review of DOA4 means it may be delayed again though >_<

sammy

go Mario & Luigi!!!

The game's awesome, too bad I haven't been able to focus all my attention on it with all the other awesome games out.

MadFuzzy

sp0rsk said:
its simple 2000 this is normal

GAFfers who bought Earth Defence Force 2 might disagree with you there (but yes it's an exception rather than the rule).

THIS is the terrible game in question that Famitsu have slated. I think it's well deserving of the kicking it's got.

Altermo said:
Kingdom Hearts 2 (PS2, Square Enix): 10 / 9 / 10 / 10 - (39/40)
Source: www.gamefront.de

Now that they are confirmed I will celebrate once more!

xbatemandance0sz5xl.gif

~l2e

DCharlie said:
i hope so - or it could be a Gary Glitter simulator.
Aww man. Now you got me dreaming of a Gary Glitter 2D platformer. That would be the ultimate game.

My friend bid $300 on a Come On Baby cab at an arcade auction last week. He lost. :(

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Jonnyram said:
Famitsu's out on Thurs. this week because of the holiday on Friday, so the early stuff is a day earlier than usual.
No review of DOA4 means it may be delayed again though >_<

Don't say that! NOT AGAIN! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! :lol

The lack of any reviews for the game has had me wondering, but no more delays! I need my fix!

Top Bottom