• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New FF3 Jump scan (airships within)

Y2Kevbug11 said:
Have we heard anything about the music? Is it being rearranged?

There's a pretty hot rearrangement of one piece on the jp website, so I'm venturing "yes."

Now, only to see how the arrangements are. FF3 has some of the best (and most underrated) tunes, so good arrangements will DESTROY me.

Jiggy

cvxfreak said:
I was gonna say Pokemon.
My initial thought too, but it's not out yet, so it hasn't been "nailed" yet, so to speak.

And NSMB really sealed the deal on its own. I don't think it's up to par with SMB3 or SMW personally, but sales-wise there's no denying how impressive it is--and unlike Brain Training, etc., there can't be any argument that it's targeting a different userbase than the one who would've potentially bought a PSP.

Pellham

Banned
Bebpo said:
Judging by the reactions in this thread, some people are gonna be suiciding after they finally play this unless Square Enix fixes it up ALOT :p

I'm looking forward to experiencing the FFIII story in nice 3d, but after that E3 demo.....I'm looking forward to "playing" it about as much as I am Xenosaga Ep3. ^^;

Well FFIII is my favorite FF game, so I am really hoping that this will be similar to DQ3->DQ3 SNES remake (which incidentally is my favorite DQ game)

But dear god the load times, they better fix that. :(

ethelred

TheJollyCorner said:
it's ok- FFIII was a fairly boring, system-grind anyway. I'll take the 'new' Crisis Core for the PSP with a bit more excitement anyway. :)

I'd take FFIII with its awesome job system over... the latest in the series that has so far brought us such worthwhile gems as Advent Children and Dirge of Cerberus. But maybe that's just me.

(I'll be getting both, but FFIII interests me way, way more from a visual, story, and gameplay perspective.)

Top Bottom