• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Gravity Rush 2 screens and details

Enemies

Enemies in Gravity Rush 2 aren’t limited to Nevi and Scarabs – Kat and Raven will need to face off against entire city-sized enemies on their new adventure! This particular Ghost City eats entire buildings, reconstructing them as limbs as it fights.

gravity-rush-2_2016_1jmsna.jpg

Hekseville

Along her journey, Kat will eventually make her way back to the town of Hekseville, the city where her story first began!

But not everything is as Kat remembers! She and her friends have been gone for a long time, and the city has undergone major changes.

The town is now protected by Dr. Brahman, a brilliant scientist who built a defense system for the city, as well as his mysterious Angels.

Dr. Braham

Dr. Brahman is the brilliant scientist who maintains the Defense System in Hekseville. Thanks partly to his daughter Kali Angel’s efforts, he has strong support from the citizens of Hekseville and is regarded as the Savior of the city.

gravity-rush-2_2016_1mqs34.jpg

Durga Angel

Durga Angel is the second angel of Hekseville, and has the power to cyrstallize empty space. She flies using large crystal wings she generated on her back.

gravity-rush-2_2016_1utsm4.jpg

Delta 1

One of the rebels threatening the city of Hekseville, Delta 1 is a formidable cyborg with a graviton engine in her body. Her fighting and flying skills are said to be top notch!

gravity-rush-2_2016_1azst6.jpg

Delta 2

Delta 2 is equipped with reinforced armor and built-in weaponry. She tends to offer support fire from a slight distance.

gravity-rush-2_2016_1eus5y.jpg

Talismans

Talismans, a new type of equippable item, can also be found throughout the mining missions. These let you alter Kat’s abilities to great effect, and can be a great help in finishing certain challenges.

gravity-rush-2_2016_1zjsxz.jpg

Screens

gravity-rush-2_2016_1nxsw9.jpg

gravity-rush-2_2016_1d3sqd.jpg

gravity-rush-2_2016_1p0sxp.jpg

gravity-rush-2_2016_1w1sb0.jpg

gravity-rush-2_2016_1lhs6x.jpg

gravity-rush-2_2016_167srs.jpg

gravity-rush-2_2016_1tfs62.jpg

Art

gravity-rush-2_2016_1c6sg3.jpg

gravity-rush-2_2016_1crs6l.jpg

Comic cutscenes

gravity-rush-2_2016_10msd4.jpg

gravity-rush-2_2016_137s93.jpg

gravity-rush-2_2016_1l9s7x.jpg

Costumes

gravity-rush-2_2016_1m1seo.jpg

gravity-rush-2_2016_1uiseq.jpg

gravity-rush-2_2016_10asjc.jpg

gravity-rush-2_2016_1z3sb1.jpg

gravity-rush-2_2016_159s2x.jpg

http://gematsu.com/2016/10/gravity-rush-2-details-hekseville-new-characters-fighting-styles

Kat is just the cutest. Some nice wallpaper material there!

That's some "Howl's Moving Castle" shit with the building monster concept art.

This looks terrific. I've never played Gravity Rush but I've been thinking of picking up GR Remastered. Do you think I need to play the original first?

UberTag

Is it wrong that I'm looking forward to this more than The Last Guardian? Hope GR2 carves out a decent placing in GAF's 2017 most anticipated games list.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Damn. Wifebeater, short shorts and ponytail Kat is best Kat. Looks like she randomly crawled out of bed, messed with her hair and went to work half groggy. Really hope that's a playable costume haha.

Every new infos about this game makes the WAITING TIME TOO HARD.

Glad that the costume for the piano bar scene ( red dress ) is an unlockable.

This looks terrific. I've never played Gravity Rush but I've been thinking of picking up GR Remastered. Do you think I need to play the original first?

For the story and characters, yeah. I think GR2 expects players to know who Raven is.

But Hekseville, the main area in GR1, is in the sequel so you might get tired of the area.

Koobion

Oh man, this is looking fucking incredible! Do we have any information on the Pro enhancements? The original game is one of my favorite games, period.

Top Bottom