• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Guacamelee Gameplay (PS3/Vita)

Decado

Shit. Thought this was for PC. Will wait a while and see if it gets released on Steam. Don't want to pay to have it on a system that I won't use after this year, and the PS4 won't be backwards compatible.

Shit. Thought this was for PC. Will wait a while and see if it gets released on Steam. Don't want to pay to have it on a system that I won't use after this year, and the PS4 won't be backwards compatible.

Mutant Blobs Attack showed up on Steam some time after the PS3 version, so this is a possibility.

Definitely going to use the Vita controller function for this one. Useful for Metroidvanias.

Corto

I want to give you my monies! Why don't you want my monies? Here is my monies for you. All of them monies.

So the trophies are up on Exophase (looks like a unified Vita/PS3 list), here's one:

61058.png

lol

Also, it was mentioned in the Gamesradar demo that Hard mode has more difficult platforming, adjusted arenas, different enemies, less save spots etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNPpYDYtAzw#t=7m40s

Raoh

As I watched the video, I thought, "outland? with mexican wrestlers?"

Then the narrator said it was like outland.

Sold...

Thanks to playstation plus I got to play outland, normally I would have passed it up.

Along with Lone Survivor, Hotline Miami and hopefully Machinarium, I am down for this on vita, where I probably wouldn't have bothered grabbing them just for the ps3, seems like a good game to have there for little play sessions. I'd love that Outland game on Vita.

I wish.

megalowho

Looks like the whole package is a significant step up from Mutant Blobs, which was still quite a bit of fun. Reminds me of the leap Klei made last year. Hope Drinkbox can deliver!

Top Bottom