• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Halo 5 info dump

Noobcraft

New baddie is Geralt confirmed.
Or the Helghast.
01-620x.jpg

Glass

The similarities between the Spartan II process and becoming a Witcher are pretty awesome. Both processes claimed many lives. Both are a dying breed. I cri everytim

rokkerkory

Sure, but personally I don't want them to change the art style with every iteration. But looking at the environment and armor you can clearly see the upgrade from Halo 4.

Agreed, I love the art in Halo 4 except for the Prometheans for some reason didn't resonate with me. Cortana and humans were exceptional though.

Agreed, I love the art in Halo 4 except for the Prometheans for some reason didn't resonate with me. Cortana and humans were exceptional though.

There was talk earlier about how the way they were designed and colored made it difficult to tell what weapons each in a class was armed with at a glance. Might be it.

DesertFox

That new forerunner soldier enemy looks awesome. Glad to see 343 fleshing out the Prometheans more - wasn't a huge fan of their design in H4.

These massive battles descriptions have my hype meter on overload.

im pretty sure the lore mentioned he cant be composed because of his mutations.

It did... but
He got composed by like.. 6 or 7 Composers at the same time in Escalation, and the [bad] art clearly shows him being digitized-exploded.. so.. yeah, we don't know.

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
maaaaaan why does the stuff need to look so promising. please 343 don't fuck this up :/

also, I hate locke. every time I see him I despise him more and more. I wish I could like him..but no.

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
So in co-op, the host is always Chief or Locke (and they alone have the ability to give orders), but the other three can choose who they want to be? I assume this can be done before the game starts, and in drop-in, drop-out assuming a character hasn't already been taken but what if two people want to play Linda, for instance? How does the game choose?

maaaaaan why does the stuff need to look so promising. please 343 don't fuck this up :/

also, I hate locke. every time I see him I despise him more and more. I wish I could like him..but no.

So you hate a character because of his looks? Not exactly sure how the look of a character brings on hate, but Ok :/

Anyway, hoping we see something new at E3 in regards to Halo and not the same thing that's been covered over the past few days. Wouldn't make much sense either as this information could've been saved for E3.

Hoping we see some gameplay of Fireteam Osiris as well.

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
Anyway, hoping we see something new at E3 in regards to Halo and not the same thing that's been covered over the past few days. Wouldn't make much sense either as this information could've been saved for E3.

Hoping we see some gameplay of Fireteam Osiris as well.

Frankie actually said that GI wasn't given access to any E3 Halo content. I imagine the one thing GI said that'll be at E3 is that mysterious new game mode. Aside from that, we should be getting entirely new info.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
So I'm playing through Halo 1 and I just discovered something that has been missing from all Halo games.

Frankie, will Halo 5 have rooms full of sleeping grunts? If not, let me just know right now so I can sell my Xbox One.

Top Bottom