• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Humble Bundle incoming? Warner Brothers Edition (Not available now but info here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gbraga

War in the North would be cool, Watchmen as well. The rest I either already own or have no interest in.

It'll probably be a very cool bundle anyway.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
I own all the LEGO games outside of Marvel Super Heroes on 360, but I'd happily grab some of those on Steam in a bundle. Actually, based on the games WB has on Steam I've only got Bastion so I'm probably going to go all in on this one.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Looking at the Humble Bundle site I'm assuming this is going to be a main bundle rather than a weekly, as the Facebook page mentions it being available today and there's still 2 days left on the Team17 one. Does that mean there's going to be more games revealed next week also?

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
B:AC? No way, considering they'll want to ride the fact it's not Win LIVE anymore on future sales.
Maybe AA, but I think AC won't be there.

What else does WB have that would go into the bundle?

Fear 3, War in the north, Gotham Imposters, Batman, Lego DC and LOTR games, MK9, Scribblenauts

Those are a few available titles off the top of my head and I think they all have steam releases.

Rnr1224

id love it if the lego games were included. i have arkham origins but i wouldn't mind another play through of Arkham City though!

Awesome, I have Scribblenauts and the Batman games, but I'd be very interested in some of the Lego or LOTR titles. Given that the sale leaked today hopefully it's for a sale this week.

epaturun

I get a feeling if they are promoting Scribblenauts as the key title, then the others will be some low key titles. Hope I'm wrong as I'd love some lego action and one of the Batman games

RoadDogg

So much for getting Scribblenauts, it is a BTA game. I will pick up AA for $1 though, I wanted to replay that at some point after being let down by AC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom