• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Japanese Boxarts

tiijj

kunio-kun
LOoFdLM.jpg

Ephidel

I don't know. I still haven't gotten around to playing the first one yet, let alone the sequels :(
My instinct is to say no, despite the art. I tried looking it up and found
reference to a Twin End though, so maybe?

Wichu

Just wandered into this thread on a whim and now I'm sad that Fata Morgana Vita will never be localised. Thanks :(

That first box art immediately reminded me of RapeLay. The meaning behind it is surely more innocuous.
I think it's meant to be symbolic - the story is set in a cursed mansion, and the disembodied hand represents the curse's grip. The game itself is incredible and you should buy it (the original PC release has been translated and is on Steam).

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
That first box art immediately reminded me of RapeLay. The meaning behind it is surely more innocuous.

Are you talking about Data Morgana? Its a historical horror visual novel. I know the developers. They're really wonderful people.

small logo, not immediately noticeable on the shelves I think, they use the red color, so why they don't fill the red on all the top part??? immediately noticeable...

the case reminds the psp one

small logo, not immediately noticeable on the shelves I think, they use the red color, so why they don't fill the red on all the top part??? immediately noticeable...

the case reminds the psp one

I like it because there's more space for cover art, but at the same time I agree that a red bar would be more noticable. Maybe not the wisest move by Nintendo.

I like it because there's more space for cover art, but at the same time I agree that a red bar would be more noticable. Maybe not the wisest move by Nintendo.

I agree with you, maybe instead of a full red bar they could have made a red plastic case, this would have been immediately recognized by the consumer

blue : sony
green : m$
red : nintendo

Top Bottom