• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NEW Kingdom Hearts 2 / CoM scans [Mulan, Pete] 56k no..

u_neek

kh1.jpg

kh2.jpg

KH2 certainly looks great. I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt, despite hating the first for several reasons. If they fix those, it might be worth getting since I'm a big Disney fan.

jiggle

Awesome. Mulan's world was my most wanted(along with Atlantis).

Who's Pete? which disney film is he from?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
jiggle said:
Awesome. Mulan's world was my most wanted(along with Atlantis).

Who's Pete? which disney film is he from?

Tons of them, he is usually around with Goofy. He is just a general bad guy that pops up to ruin things. He was in Goof Troop as well.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Pete is pretty much Mickey's old rival from waaaaaaaaay back. Nice to see him in.

And Mulan. Yay!

At least they're showing new stuff finally. Hopefully the game doesn't suck again, though.

Mashing

Old School Disney > New School Disney (although they better have some Emperor's New Groove love--that was a Disney movie wasn't it?)

Btw, where the hell was the Lion King level in the first game? How in the world do they leave out one of their most popular IPs?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Mashing said:
Old School Disney > New School Disney (although they better have some Emperor's New Groove love--that was a Disney movie wasn't it?)

Btw, where the hell was the Lion King level in the first game? How in the world do they leave out one of their most popular IPs?

Yep, that was Disney.

I hope there is a Lion King level as well. Simba was a summon in the first game, so I don't see why not. I always found it odd that Mushu was a summon but there was no Mulan world. I'm very glad they put Mulan in KHII. She is going to kick ass!

jiggle said:
Mulan's china is the first new one so far, i think.

Beast's Castle is also in it. (Yeah, Beast was in the first game, but not his world...)

As for the Lion King world, maybe it was left out because the human characters don't really fit into it?

Top Bottom