• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Lies Of P Update Makes The Game Easier

God damn, how are you supposed to beat this damned Jester in the basement of the Arcade? He's so fast and powerful
You block and if you can perfect block or use aegis shield arm his weapon soon breaks and he is a pushover.

The problem is that everyone thinks that from games are just difficulty…. Even from software. Think of last sekiro boss or Elden ring starting from mountaintop of the giant to the end. We can give heligtree a pass because it’s optional.
Even ds3 dlc was not that hard.

This reminds me of ds2 dlc. I hated it. Original ds2 is such a good experience in comparison.

One more problem with size of L. P organs menu is just needless and it’s a wall of text. You have to read all the descriptions few times. You spend so much time in there
DS3 DLC was ridiculous with Midir, Gael, and Sister Freide in addition to levels that went nowhere. In contrast, DS2 DLC had some of the best segments of the game. In particular, Crown of the Ivory King was a self contained adventure with some of the best content in the series. P-organs Menu is unlikely to be seen more than 24 times in the game unless it is reset. It has some of the most rewarding perks I have ever seen as upgrades in an action game. There are lethal traps in Lies of P but they can be counted on one hand. The ambushes are few and far inbetween. The hell are you on about.

Last edited:

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
You block and if you can perfect block or use aegis shield arm his weapon soon breaks and he is a pushover.

DS3 DLC was ridiculous with Midir, Gael, and Sister Freide in addition to levels that went nowhere. In contrast, DS2 DLC had some of the best segments of the game. In particular, Crown of the Ivory King was a self contained adventure with some of the best content in the series. P-organs Menu is unlikely to be seen more than 24 times in the game unless it is reset. It has some of the most rewarding perks I have ever seen as upgrades in an action game. There are lethal traps in Lies of P but they can be counted on one hand. The ambushes are few and far inbetween. The hell are you on about.

Best to ignore his posts. He hated the game from the jump. Has gotten his shit pushed in 24/7 by the game, and is hate boner finishing it so he can feel his opinion will somehow be more justified in the end.

The only complaint I’ve read from him that is objective and agreeable with is that the camera in this game sometimes go completely fucked on some of the bigger bosses.

This game is PISS easy compared to 90% of fromsoftware games. It’s about as hard as armored core 6 or demons souls. DS1-3, Sekiro, and Elden Ring are all leagues harder than this game.

They even baby nerfed it for the complainers who wouldn’t dare to adapt, look up a video, change weapon types, learn patterns, or if you really are in the ass pounding grinder just use a specter I guess.

The two bosses this game has that are legit hard are Romeo and the final extra boss IMO. That’s all subjective based on weapons used though. I guess my build was just super broken because once I got further and further into the game I was making laughing stock of everything the game threw at me.

To boot homie said the game has bad graphics and that dark souls 2 looks better. Once you post shit like this anything you type after is not to be taken seriously.

If I was not enjoying a game I would simply move onto one that is fun.

Kataploom

Gold Member
There is nothing to think about. I knew what to do the moment I saw him. Hit his leg. But he does such a huge swiping attacks and he punishes you parrying for the most part.
And camera is trash
Camera is thrash but he was really beatable with parries, as in Sekiro, parries in this game makes the enemy shake for a moment and opens a fatal window, I know because I did it that way, stopped focusing on making damage and focused on parrying... I can understand how anyone can complain about parry window in this game but that's the easiest way unless you have insane damage lol

Sanepar

The game limit levels for every boss or just the first? I couldn't level up more than 20 for the first one.

Top Bottom