• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lies of P: Game is getting a roadmap with new content & Fixes soon

Draugoth

Gold Member
lies-of-p-developers-facing-backlash-denuvo-steam-5.jpg

Game Director Cho Li Jon confirmed the game is getting new updates:

Developer Letter​

Hello citizens of Krat,It's Choi Ji Won, the director of Lies of P.

On behalf of our development team, I would like to express our heartfelt gratitude to each and every player who has taken the time to play our game.

There are many things we would like to discuss, but today, we wanted to share our plans for the future.

We have received numerous feedback and bug reports from our players, and we're working hard to address them through an update.

As gamers ourselves, we understand how frustrating it can be when a game doesn't work as it should. Rest assured, we're preparing an update to address those issues while maintaining the stability of the game.

Furthermore, we promise to share additional details on the upcoming update very soon, once they have been finalized.

In addition, we will be providing a roadmap of the contents planned for Lies of P as soon as it is ready.
Once again, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your support.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Good on them. I might try this on PC GP w/ cheat engine soon just to experience the lore and their world building.

Ogbert

Game is fucking brilliant. My personal GOTY as it’s reminded me of how much I love linear Souls games.

Blackage

Game is by no means perfect, but the sum of all its parts makes it really easy to overlook its shortcomings.

Glad it's getting post launch support.

Top Bottom