• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Lupin the III *TV* series (A Woman Named Fujiko Mine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct. They were airing some great dubs by some Canadian studio—Geneon-published, and I loved Lupin's voice in it. Red Jacket is definitely the middle-of-the-road choice for those interested in the anime, between the stylized brutality and subtlety of Green Jacket eps and the stylized comedy antics of the Pink Jacket eps. Also has the best music, though I liked Takeo Yamashita's slow, "cool" jazz and fusion stylings.

Zenigata's voice in that show is a treat.

I feel disappointed watching other dubs of Lupin when Zenigata doesn't sound like he did in the Geneon dub.

Izick

This is definitely something I'm going to keep an eye on. I enjoyed the first series, but never appreciated till I was older and, ironically, it was off the air. Now I'll be ready for this from the start.

Oh, and that page art is absolutely phenomenal.

I may have to change to one of my many Lupin avatars upon my first-1000th-post anniversary, just to remember this historic occasion. But the anime better be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom