• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Maddox. One of his best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=manly_suicide

oh jesus :lol :lol :lol :lol

sooooooo much hilarity.

my favorite:
How to do it: strangling yourself with your own hands has long been thought impossible because when your body stops getting enough oxygen, you pass out and start breathing normally again. Passing out while you try to kill yourself is like failing at failing. You're the one who has to deal with the embarrassment of having the paramedics finding your dumb ass passed out on the floor in a puddle of your own drool, as they begrudgingly take you to the hospital where the doctors would be so disappointed that one of them might try to strangle you themselves. And if they don't, give me a call; I will. Even the late Vincent Price strangled himself to death. Either that or lung cancer, but I can't be bothered to look it up. Eat shit.

For some reason, I didn't laugh out loud while reading this...and I love Maddox so much. That's probably been because I've been somewhat suicidial lately.

supergay.gif

Hournda

Maddox is long past his prime. However, all he needs to do is come up with a shitty rant once a month and people will still suck his dick until the end of time (like in that Halloween photoshop post).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom