• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Mickey Mouse cartoons by Paul Rudish (Dexter's Lab, PowerPuff Girls etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So apparently they're giving out these cups at Disneyland

tumblr_owhwqgObVh1v79cwgo1_500.jpg

tumblr_owhwqgObVh1v79cwgo2_500.jpg

tumblr_owhwqgObVh1v79cwgo3_500.jpg

tumblr_owhwqgObVh1v79cwgo4_500.jpg

I freakin' LOVED Lonesome Ghosts as a kid! I wonder if this is purely promotional and original or if that upcoming Halloween special will feature them like this cup suggests.

I remember going to Disney Land Paris when I was about... 6 I want to say? and going on Big Thunder Mountain... it broke down when we got to the part with the TNT Room and we were stuck there for 15 minutes. When it came back on, I remember being terrified of dark cave with the bats right afterwards and not wanting to go on many rides after that point for awhile. I believe if it did end with the Rainbow Caverns I would have enjoyed the ride a lot more.

(We later went on the Snow White ride afterwards, the section with the woods did not help matters).

There's a Halloween special this month right? Do we have an exact date they will be airing it yet?

I remember going to Disney Land Paris when I was about... 6 I want to say? and going on Big Thunder Mountain... it broke down when we got to the part with the TNT Room and we were stuck there for 15 minutes. When it came back on, I remember being terrified of dark cave with the bats right afterwards and not wanting to go on many rides after that point for awhile. I believe if it did end with the Rainbow Caverns I would have enjoyed the ride a lot more.

(We later went on the Snow White ride afterwards, the section with the woods did not help matters).

There's a Halloween special this month right? Do we have an exact date they will be airing it yet?

It's on Sunday on Disney Channel. It's seemingly on Demand services. My DirecTV unit has been really wonky when it comes to On Demand stuff recently, but it tried to download it today, saying it was available and it couldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom