• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Mickey Mouse cartoons by Paul Rudish (Dexter's Lab, PowerPuff Girls etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckle

Love the classic Mickey design so I'm pretty happy whenever Disney busts it out again here and now.

Good stuff.

Buckle

Okay, I've finally been marathoning these and this is fucking amazing.

Might be the best thing they've done with Mickey in decades.

Jmille99

Anytime I can watch another one of these shorts:

MickeyJoy.gif

Ive enjoyed these so much. Favorite Mickey thing in a long time.

My kids love these, and we like them a lot as well. Was worried for a while there when they were on break for several months. Wonder if they'll do more longer episodes? Hopefully they keep the the foreign language episodes alive this season as well.

My kids love these, and we like them a lot as well. Was worried for a while there when they were on break for several months. Wonder if they'll do more longer episodes? Hopefully they keep the the foreign language episodes alive this season as well.

Don't worry, the voice actor for Mickey tweeted out a recording session of another foreign short, seemingly Portuguese.

There's another special coming too.

Tizoc

Woah that lock thing is something they do in SK huh? Cute little thing. Another great short otherwise. I really like these shorts where they speak the native language of the country it takes place in.

God I love these...I’m surprised WB hasn’t tried something similar with Looney Toons.

They had a modern looney tunes that had a sorta meta comedic style to it in recent years. It was good, but I don't think it lasted very long.

So the new Mickey Ride at Hollywood Studios will feature this style of animation. I dig it, but part of me wishes it was a mix of different style Mickeys from throughout the ages. Maybe it will be.

Feffe

That visual gag in the ending was really cool

VldLE1R.gif

I'm not sure what the first look (80s?) is a reference to.
It's from some merchandising from the 90s
1349269.jpg

They've also reference the art style of Gottfredson's strips from the 60s-70s! They are quite obscure

jrtqaaKF_2307171345521gpadd.jpg

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Mickey's butt
certainly wasn't spared this time.

Also the subtitles were 70% of the time [screaming] hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom