• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New NBA 2K14 PS4 screenshots

salromano

Images have PS4 and Xbox One logos, but they're from the PS4 version, according to the press e-mail. They show cover star LeBron James, OKC Thunder’s Kevin Durant, LA Lakers’ Kobe Bryant, and Miami Heat’s Ray Allen. There's also shots from the MyCareer and MyGM modes.

BTW, reason they're in thumbnail form is because some are over 5mb. That said, try not to embed them directly into the forum.

nba-live-14.gif

looks glorious!

Same as first poster. I dont normally buy nba games but thid one I feel I must have

Kane1345

Is it really that difficult to make the jerseys sit on the players' shoulders properly?

If you're talking about that gif I think that gif is from the NBA live trailer from EA and not 2k14 but yeah I agree with you. They should still sit on the shoulder's properly.

EDIT: Just checked, that gif is indeed from NBA Live

jiggles

Banned
I'm probably going to pick this up when it goes cheap (which shouldn't take long in the UK). Unless it isn't the microtransaction-infested bullshit 2K13 was, in which case, I'm there day 1.

I like Basketball games . However , way too many games for me to snag this. We will see either much later in the year. Or , wait till next years version ...

3rd PS4 purchase.

Killzone
Knack
NBA2K14

oh yes

dayum this game looks so good

they need some crowd shots now.

All this next-gen news. All these videos! IT IS HAPPENING!

VoxPop

That's quite the upgrade. Where's that guy saying the already released PC version looked the same? :lol

The PC version has graphic mods and different much better faces/textures. It has been unbelievable since NBA 2K12 on PC way surpassing any console version. That being said these look amazing and my current 2K14 doesn't look as nice.

Two questions:

Is My Player and My GM the same mode?
Will I finally get to block and offer trades of my teammates and control my created player in the same mode?

Thanks.

Messi

The faces and skin are great, but anybody else feel like the jerseys are the real step up?

Yeah they look amazing.

For reference. This is what Kevin Durant looks like

kevin-durant1.jpg

I think the next gen one is a bad shot of him. In the OMG trailer he looks much better. Who is this chap in the current gen photo? as it sure as hell is not Kevin Durant.

How can they even improve upon these character models? PS5 can't look much better than this.

It'll run in 4K with 4xAA, and have more player animations stored in its 32GB of RAM. All while streaming in live player rating data from the cloud.

Or something

Top Bottom