• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Nine Inch Nails next week?

Luschient

Trent Reznor tweets "NEXT WEEK"

cuJ0Pk0.jpg

Guessing this might be the second part of the NIN trilogy of albums Trent Reznor talked about in this RS article last month.

Trent Reznor Announces Trilogy of Nine Inch Nails EPs

"Did you know Not the Actual Events was the first part of a trilogy of related EPs that will be released about 6-8 months apart? Now you do," he wrote in the message. If the band is on schedule, the second EP should arrive around July 23rd, ahead of Nine Inch Nails' first scheduled tour date at FYF Fest in Los Angeles. The final EP would come out by the end of 2017.

Loved Not the Actual Events after really not caring for Hesitation Marks. Hoping the next two albums are in the same vein.

That EP was easily leaps and bounds over Hesitation Marks, but still a bit weak overall. Just don't think I dig the direction Reznor's been moving towards since doing soundtracks. It's a real shame.

TankRizzo

Banned
My wife asked: "Why aren't his newest albums as dark and heavy as his 90s albums"

Me: "Because he's sober and not fighting demons anymore"

Top Bottom