• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Ninety Nine Nights Famitsu scans

Blimblim

The Inside Track
789_0001.jpg

789_0003.jpg

Blimblim

The Inside Track
harry2020 said:
Does this have a release date yet?
Nothing more than spring in Japan. It should also be released during Q2 in others countries from what I've heard. I guess we'll know more at GDC.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Oh man, this game makes me want an x360, Mizuguchi is one of my top 5 producers.

*mumbles to self* Must stick with plan... Rev only... not enough money or time...

Jerkface

Banned
Dice said:
Oh man, this game makes me want an x360, Mizuguchi is one of my top 5 producers.

*mumbles to self* Must stick with plan... Rev only... not enough money or time...

Just say it sucks and looks terrible, it seems to help some people! :)

bloke

Littlewitch character makes it like it's bit different game from what we saw before, magic wave attacks FTW!. Some interesting camera angles there too :lol

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
looks killer. i hope the gameplay has plenty of depth though

callous

Looks great (though not all that next gen), but, it's not turn based? I figured it would have been turn based since it's being heralded as the spiritual successor to Final Fantasy.

zero44

callous said:
Looks great (though not all that next gen), but, it's not turn based? I figured it would have been turn based since it's being heralded as the spiritual successor to Final Fantasy.
:lol

I know now that you are a retarded and do not even check up on the games that you troll.

callous

zero44 said:
:lol

I know now that you are a retarded and do not even check up on the games that you troll.

What on earth are you talking about? I will most likely buy a 360 for this game alone if it turns out as well as it looks. I simply looked at the shots, saw the combo/enemies killed stuff and wondered if it was a Tales of type thing. Rather than go to some other site for answers, I was hoping to get some clarification here. Lazy? Sure, but what the hell is with the completely uncalled for attitude? You could have just, like, not assumed anything for whatever reason and helped me with my query. Christ.

MbGCaM

callous said:
What on earth are you talking about? I will most likely buy a 360 for this game alone if it turns out as well as it looks. I simply looked at the shots, saw the combo/enemies killed stuff and wondered if it was a Tales of type thing. Rather than go to some other site for answers, I was hoping to get some clarification here. Lazy? Sure, but what the hell is with the completely uncalled for attitude? You could have just, like, not assumed anything for whatever reason and helped me with my query. Christ.

Ninety Nine Nights != Lost Odyssey.

Ninety Nine Nights is an action game, similar to Kingdom Under Fire with more action, enemies, etc.

callous

MbGCaM said:
Ninety Nine Nights != Lost Odyssey.

Ninety Nine Nights is an action game, similar to Kingdom Under Fire with more action, enemies, etc.

*blush*. I got them mixed up. Thank you for the civil correction. Doesn't change that I think Ninety Nine Nights looks very appetizing!

puebla

FUCK!

i am LOVING the character design for this game & the spells & attacks look crazy.

i have such high expectations of this game.

123rl

Looks great. I'll definitely be getting this

Needs a Marketplace demo (or even a video!) to get some attention though, otherwise I don't think it'll sell too well tbh.

snatches

Mizuguchi should put Lumines on XBL for around 10 bucks (800 points)

Then make it half price or free if you buy N3.....sales +100000

Top Bottom