• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Nvidia Shield TV/Pro still powered by Tegra X1

yamo

So anybody used this running Steam games? How is the performance if you run it wired to your router?
And would it be possible to use any other controller device than the included shield controller, ie a PS4 controller or similar?

Ixian

The new update is now out for original Shield owners, which means the second-gen controllers are correctly recognized and my girlfriend and I can finally play Ultimate Chicken Horse together. :D

The new update is now out for original Shield owners, which means the second-gen controllers are correctly recognized and my girlfriend and I can finally play Ultimate Chicken Horse together. :D
People are having all sorts of minor issues. I'd wait on updating.

I already updated. :p No issues so far but we haven't done too much yet.
Might not be a big deal for you but the issues off the top of my head is it won't remember app organization but that's a known bug and the other is it won't switch to 24p refresh rate and is stuck at 60. The latter is a bigger deal since apparently it took them a long time to fix it the last time it happened. Also you can't replace the launcher anymore.

Top Bottom