• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New official renders for Persona 5 cast in their battle attire

Vex_

Banned
egtdZik.png

She is so curvy that I spit up blood...

..I'm not even sure why that just happened.

Guess Who

Banned
Nothing wrong with pointing out the Escher Girlsness of Anne and Futaba's poses here, especially since the P5 art up until now was pretty good about not doing that kind of thing.

Arguably one of the best designed party in Jrpg games. So refreshing to see a wacky party. Atlus hit a home run when they chose to go for a thief theme.

Setsu00

Nothing wrong with pointing out the Escher Girlsness of Anne and Futaba's poses here, especially since the P5 art up until now was pretty good about not doing that kind of thing.

Considering that their normal renders are incredibly ... normal, I guess they're deliberately playing with that to increase the contrast between day and night in P5.

Might have a new avatar here~

I was axepecting Haru to use a bow tho.

For compensation, instead of using a bow for her firearm she uses a grenade launcher, for whatever reason. I want to know the story behind how these high school kids get assault rifles and grenade launchers

Ratrat

Physically impossible poses getting ribbed as physically impossible? Rob Liefeld's still hearing about that 20+ years later.
lol

Ever heard of ballet? These poses are not impossible and you're no artist.

Drop the facade and complain about the overt sexiness if you have to.

Physically impossible poses getting ribbed as physically impossible? Rob Liefeld's still hearing about that 20+ years later.
In fairness, the difference is that Liefeld is a terrible artist who draws shit that looks stupid, and these Persona characters are still pleasant to look at.

Burbeting

Banned
It's weird that one of the male characters has a design trait that is definitely related to his butt (the tanoki-tailed guy), yet somehow the render still decides to hide his butt completely. Doesn't seem to be a problem with 50% of the female renders :D.

DylanEno

For compensation, instead of using a bow for her firearm she uses a grenade launcher, for whatever reason. I want to know the story behind how these high school kids get assault rifles and grenade launchers
I'm guessing it has something to do with them jumping into different fantasy worlds / geographical locations as master thieves. Probably the same place they got those crazy costumes.

Setsu00

I'm guessing it has something to do with them jumping into different fantasy worlds / geographical locations as master thieves. Probably the same place they got those crazy costumes.

Getting a crazy costume seems to be a perk of becoming a Persona user now.

Top Bottom