• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Pokémon Scarlet & Violet trailer drops tomorrow!

Gandih42

Haven't played Pokemon since Silver/Gold so I'm completely out of touch with the actual audience, but it would be nice to see some innovation for once. Not that it needs it based on sales. Since Arceus was a spin-off kinda, I wonder if it'll also be a 3D open world.

Kssio_Aug

Haven't played Pokemon since Silver/Gold so I'm completely out of touch with the actual audience, but it would be nice to see some innovation for once. Not that it needs it based on sales. Since Arceus was a spin-off kinda, I wonder if it'll also be a 3D open world.
Highly doubt. People expect a better evolution in the franchise since forever, but Game Freak never gave a fuck.

anthony2690

Banned
Is this two mainline Pokémon games in one year? (well 3 if you include the different versions)

& People moan about cod being yearly ;)

That being said, I feel Pokémon games could have so much potential, but it just seems like Nintendo/game freak don't care or can't be bothered and just put out the bare minimum effort as they know it will sell like hotcakes regardless.

Ristifer

I hope they enhanced the graphics a little bit.
Comedy Laugh GIF by For(bes) The Culture

Belthazar

God that's butt ugly... I didn't they they would give less than 10 months of a gap between games. That's insane. The fanbase will eat it up as usual, so they're not wrong.

Top Bottom