• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Pokemon Sun/Moon Trailer, Demo Oct 18, Starter evolutions.

Sou Da

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciqAkdXQ9dw

home-mobile.png

Joqu

I like the pokemon storage island thing a whole lot. I've always wondered what it's like for pokemon when deposited

Surprised they went with the name ash greninja. I didn't think they'd change the design or anything, but I did expect a name change, ew :s

NeonZ

It's kind of bittersweet getting Ash Greninja like this, since it basically kills the chances of the other Kalos starters getting new forms (for this game, at least).

Seeing the mid forms makes me even more torn, as I like Torracat by far the most but I have no interest at all in the final evo if the leaks are true...

Golnei

I actually really like Popplio's final evolution, but Brionne looks like it craves the release of death. The others are okay.

Zomba13

I have no issues with Ash-Greninja being in the game but do have issues with the name. Just seems weird to reference a character that isn't in the games and is only in the anime rather than something like Bond-Greninja or *trainer name*-Greninja.

I really, really, REALLY, hope that Litten's final evo is Fire/Dark and not fighting. I like the look of the wrestler but am sick to death of Fire/Fighting starters. Please make it a heel. Dark can totally work for a wrestling Pokémon.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Also remember we have three hypestations to go to next!

Coro Coro leak (for Type:Null)
14th for another video
18th for demo

I like the starter evos but Torracat's description reads just like Fire/Fighting

descriptions tend not to match the type

look at Lycanroc

L.O.R.D

Brionne is still trash,traaaash!

Can't wait to see the reaction for people who still have hopes for him to see his final evolution.

I like the pokemon storage island thing a whole lot. I've always wondered what it's like for pokemon when deposited

Surprised they went with the name ash greninja. I didn't think they'd change the design or anything, but I did expect a name change, ew :s

I felt the same way when I was a kid. I absolutely loathed imagining my creatures trapped in tiny balls forever inside of a storage bin. I am pretty pumped for these new features.

Eiolon

So is Ash Greninja only available in the special demo and you have to transfer to get it or will it be in the full game as well?

Top Bottom