New PS4 OS Images Surface

Way too much blue. Seriously, Sony really needs to work on their UI. It's not terrible but it's certainly not something I want to spend a lot of time looking at.

People complaining about the colors...

Do you honestly think that's not something you can pick for yourself?

Those colors are literally like the same exact ones you get to pick for yourself on PS3 for your gamercard thing.

Not a fan of the OS at all. I'll need to see it in motion to judge functionality, but from a visual standpoint, it's pretty underwhelming. Hopefully you can change the background as well, because I've never been a fan of dark OS'... they always seem so dreary.

Those colors are literally like the same exact ones you get to pick for yourself on PS3 for your gamercard thing.
Hopefully it's not the default, though. It will be blinding at the in-store displays. lol

Have they said that? I know the "official color" of Playstation is blue. I haven't seen any pics of the OS with any different colors.

What you said would make sense though.

Did they showed us the multimedia interface? Like watching a video that isnt streamed gameplay or music?

I really would like to see some impressions of that^^