• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New SNK Heroines trailer, and Love Heart revealed.

Didn't expect Love Heart given SNK sold the Sky Love IP if I remember right. Guess they kept rights to the character. She can rock a mean mustache.

Last edited:

jufonuk

not tag worthy
I’m still not convinced to buy.
Nothing really hooks me about it. Just seems flat, will wait for reviews

Yagami_Sama

And I was thinking that the silhuete of the Cop where Fio. :/

So I think that they use as much stuff as they can from KOF XIV. So Blue Mary has a chance to be in.

kunonabi

Looking pretty good with the customization and battle items. As long as the story mode turns out well it should be a solid package.

And I was thinking that the silhuete of the Cop where Fio. :/

So I think that they use as much stuff as they can from KOF XIV. So Blue Mary has a chance to be in.
The fact they're reusing XIV assets makes it even more lame the game is looking to only ship with 14 characters. I'm hoping they don't pull a Cross Tag Battle.

Yagami_Sama

The fact they're reusing XIV assets makes it even more lame the game is looking to only ship with 14 characters. I'm hoping they don't pull a Cross Tag Battle.

I thinking about that. I think that they are trying to keep the costs low. I don't think they are expecting this to be a multi million seller game.

But is a pity that they are not considering other character to the game. I am still waiting for them to announce Shiki.

I updated the initial post with Love Heart's character trailer.

I thinking about that. I think that they are trying to keep the costs low. I don't think they are expecting this to be a multi million seller game.

But is a pity that they are not considering other character to the game. I am still waiting for them to announce Shiki.
True, but even Blade Strangers is looking to ship with more characters than this, and given it's indie characters I'm not sure if it's budget is a lot different on what this would have, and it's made entirely from scratch, unlike SNK Heroines, with better graphics (if only gameplay didn't look so clunky). I mean that's Nicalis, and this is SNK and NISA with a deal with Nintendo (hence PS4 physical being Limited Edition NISA store only), so it does seem like 14-16 XIV girls + 4 + boss (apparently Kukri) would have been possible and would be there aim since they've said they're aiming this to get more casual fans. *shrugs*

It's became the norm for Japanese fighting game devs to get things backwards when it comes to casual appeal.

Top Bottom