• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Sonic game (year unspecified) confirmed for 7.22 announcement, movie details

Recently i fired up my old dreamcast and remembered how cool it was to transfer my chao to the VMU and play the mini games to make it stronger. It would be cool to see something like that again in the future, but sadly we would need sega back in the hardware business first.
Not necessarily, it'd just be done through an iOS app nowadays.

Myriadis

Sonic is always hit or miss. Sonic Colours is legit good, Generations is truly great, but both are the only good games for the 3D sonic series.
So let's see if it will work out for the next game.

Edit: Forgot about Unleashed, but I haven't played it. Should try it out.

Yes, they can.
No, they cant.
.eJwFwcENwyAMAMBdGABjwJRkk74iBIhESjDC9FV199591WfealfnWkN2gHJJ5lm0LJ6pVd2Y213TuERnfiCtlfL51L4EMBJa8sEGNAajMx5wC87bSI78RkQvdPCucqRejs569KZ-f20qI8E.RU7vc9XYToxaeJiD4QZH7rxaM6E.png

blanco21

Sonic Team hasn't put anything out in ages, if there was ever a time to believe in them making a focused effort it's probably now. The fans of this series are more embarrassing than the actual games and that's saying something

Top Bottom