• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Super Smash Bros character to be revealed on Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicH

Oh god yes!! It's no Shulk, but I really really wanted Chrom in this game. Lucina and Robin are just icing on the cake :D Really happy! I loved Awakening

Galang

Banned
Lol at people thinking the leak was fake. It's not, and im pretty sure Sakurai knew about the leaks.
He probably wants still to be surprises, so he and his team made this video in secret, while telling others (Monolith) it was going to be shulk.
Then surprise.
Same with the leak saying it was Chrom, but the trailer faking out the ending, he is obviously not going to take out a character becuase of leaks, but that doesnt stop him from trolling, and thats exactly what he did.

Would be not surprised if Shulk is the last newcomer to be revealed.

And we already know the leaker doesnt know every newcomer, just a few. He is probably working in translation.

All this. I love that he did this. I was really certain the leak was the entire roster. I gave up on Robin/Lucina/Tharja/whoever else after the last leak... so I'm glad we got this trailer.

Great that we finally got a FE magic user. Hopefully the next game has a lance, axe, or bow using lord, as that would be interesting in Smash.

Yup. It's about time we got a magic user as well as a female FE emblem character. Crazy we got TWO females even. Very pleased.

So Chrom isn't playable and is just part of Robin's Final Smash? Aww... I hope this doesn't mean Shulk isn't playable.

WAIT
THERE IS STILL HOPE FOR RIDLEY

Also Lucina just being a clone is lame.

bon

Seriously though, the self insert create-a-character? There are so many cooler Fire Emblem characters they could have put in instead of Robin.

As some one who admittingly never liked Fire Emblem, isn't 5 reps way too many for the series? Especially when something like Metroid only gets 1? I understand that it lends itself well to a fighting game with all the swords and magic but it just seems like a huge over representation compared to other Nintendo series.

agreed never went out of my way to play one do not like playing on my 3DS maybe they just need to make more console versions but they over killed it with 5 Smashers not just butthurt over Shulk

why did it get a retweet from Xeno peeps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom